Yorkshire Meet - Saturday 28th March - The Old Post Office @ 1pm

CitigoSport2013

Hey Everyone :)

Due to the success of the previous two meets on the last weekend of the month i have to decided to just plan the date for this one from the off :)

Last 2 meets have been brilliant and its been great seeing some new faces turning up to have a great bunch of people and the attendance even in these cold momths has been astonishing to me and it is greatly appreciated :) 

For this meet i was thinking we could get something going on while were at the old post office before we move onto the weatherby whaler for our traditional convoy and food trip so what i think we should do is hold a show and shine competition, obviously not every meet but the last time one of these was held was probably my first yorkshire meet that i attended and it went down really well so i'm going to discuss this with chrisRS and see if it is feesable and how we go about it to make things a bit more interesting.

I am open to suggestions on other things we can do @ the old post office 

Speak to you soon and if not i'll see you at the old post office on the 28th of march @ 1pm :)

Craig

Was a really good meet and count me in for the next one Craig. Good to see you all too.

My encounter with the bus in the convoy to the chippy, my dash cam had not recorded it which is no good. But ho well.

Saw you today pulling into the Yorkshire rose/Costa area as I was going lol

Yeah tried getting a vanilla latte from Costa but it was too busy so went straight back out.

Yeah tried getting a vanilla latte from Costa but it was too busy so went straight back out.

2 people stopped to let me out but I was too busy trying to decide if it was you or not lol before I saw the number plate obviously

Put me down on list.

Pleasure

1. Citigosport2013

2. Vrsadz

3. Womble50

4. Mcornall (maybe)

5. Daz1972

6. Pee81

7. ChrisRs

8. Auric goldfinger

9. Simbo

10. KarlvRS1991

11. Alexmayyyy (maybe)

12. petevrs184

Hey Everyone :)

Due to the success of the previous two meets on the last weekend of the month i have to decided to just plan the date for this one from the off :)

Last 2 meets have been brilliant and its been great seeing some new faces turning up to have a great bunch of people and the attendance even in these cold momths has been astonishing to me and it is greatly appreciated :) 

For this meet i was thinking we could get something going on while were at the old post office before we move onto the weatherby whaler for our traditional convoy and food trip so what i think we should do is hold a show and shine competition, obviously not every meet but the last time one of these was held was probably my first yorkshire meet that i attended and it went down really well so i'm going to discuss this with chrisRS and see if it is feesable and how we go about it to make things a bit more interesting.

I am open to suggestions on other things we can do @ the old post office 

Speak to you soon and if not i'll see you at the old post office on the 28th of march @ 1pm :)

Craig

is there a postcode or how long do you stop there till you move on??

is there a postcode or how long do you stop there till you move on??

S75 4DE according to Google :) the amount of time we spend at the old post office varies everytime we go really but we're planning on having a show and shine event at this one so we'll be there a little while :)