Full Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust 1.4TSI (vRS, GTi etc..) + Fabia vRS DTM Front Splitter

Dexter619

I have got only two parts left from my very missed Skoda Fabia vRS

I have a full Milltek turbo back which was fitted for about 16 months and sounded epic in every way! In very good condition and i'm hoping the next owner will love it as much as I did!

I'm looking for £600 ONO (dependant on collection/ delivery)

post-95590-0-03817000-1425300267_thumb.jpg

post-95590-0-68036700-1425300256_thumb.jpg

post-95590-0-15732100-1425300272_thumb.jpg

Also, I have my DTM Front Splitter which IMO made the car look spot on from the front! In very good/ like new condition and comes with the self tapping screws and unused bodywork glue.

I'm looking for £75 (dependant on collection/ delivery)

post-95590-0-60871600-1425300251_thumb.jpg

post-95590-0-52967500-1425300240_thumb.jpg

post-95590-0-35178800-1425300280_thumb.jpg

Thank you for looking  :thumbup:

Any questions feel free to ask!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gutted the splitter is gone, would have loved that. May I ask where you got that?

Really tempted by the exhaust. Where abouts are you based? Only one letter difference in the number plate as well.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Gutted the splitter is gone, would have loved that. May I ask where you got that?

Really tempted by the exhaust. Where abouts are you based? Only one letter difference in the number plate as well.

Cheers.

I got the splitter from a company on ebay - just search for fabia vrs DTM splitter and it should come up.

I'm based in North Shropshire mate, just north of Shrewsbury.

The chances are this'll be gone by the time I could commit to buying it. If I'm lucky enough to still get a chance at ot - is there anywhere close by to yourself that you would advise I get I could get it fitted?

I'll drop you a pm now.

The chances are this'll be gone by the time I could commit to buying it. If I'm lucky enough to still get a chance at ot - is there anywhere close by to yourself that you would advise I get I could get it fitted?

I'll drop you a pm now.

Replied mate.

• 1 month later...

With it being a Decat did you have any problems with the eml coming on?

Yes my EML did come on but didn't affect running in any way, I stuck a coupler on the end of my lambda sensor and that worked a treat