£9995 offer for a Roomster SE TSI 86PS 5G Man 1197

Guys..Don`t just accept ok it will be here when its here...I bought from the big Yorkshire dealership and I was told (and they did) they can ask that the transport order be expedited..The dealer has a lot of say on when they get delivered from Grimsby..Please don`t accept the shrug of the shoulders. Your money is as good as anyone else`s..pester pester pester and don`t be shy.....you want them to do their best for you, not marry them  :rofl:  :rofl:

Hi Paully, suspect you bought from the same dealer as me but maybe not the same branch. Well Ive put some pressure on for a while so will leave them alone for a few days. In fairness theyve offered to loan us a car for a while until ours is ready but dont think that will get around the insurance company. Think we are going to have to call the insurance company and see what their advice is, maybe theyll drop the admin fees for changing motor.

Hi Malcster, where did you find this information?

Thanks

well the weser highway has just left emden heading for grimsby 

ETA 08-03-2015 5:30 am UTC 

african highway has just docked in emden 

Neckat Highway is currently in grimsby 

so fingers crossed its either 

here 

on its way 

or due to be loaded and enroute

http://www.marinetraffic.com

Then you need to know which car transporters VAG use. Here is a list I put rogether recently. Some seem to stay on the Germany - UK routes pretty much permanently whereas others don't.

Autorunner

Autoracer

Autoprestige

Autoprogress

Thames Highway

African Highway

Danube Highway

Elbe Highway

Weser Highway

EMS Highway

Neckar Highway

Schelde Highway

Seine Highway

Viking Constanza

Vikimg Odessa

Gran Canaria Car

Track my Skoda has updated

I know its not that up to date but at least its moving

Model: Roomster 2015 Special Edition 1.2 TSI 86 PS 5G Man

(Please note that vehicle options are not shown)

Exterior Colour: Brilliant Silver Metallic

Track my Skoda has updated

I know its not that up to date but at least its moving

Model: Roomster 2015 Special Edition 1.2 TSI 86 PS 5G Man

(Please note that vehicle options are not shown)

Exterior Colour: Brilliant Silver Metallic

Whats this track my skoda and how do I do it?

Only works from certain dealers

I think rainworth bickertons and Horton's

Its not a live tracking system like other manufacturers but relies on the admin team updating manually

When my citigo was ordered it was showing as at the docks in Germany as I was driving down the a614 home in it

• Like 1

Has anyone got any news yet?

Went passed the dealer today on my way to work and saw they had just had a delivery. Had a good look but it was all Fabs in their poly sheeting, not a Roomster in sight.

Arghhhhhhhh I wanna scream n shout.

Went passed the stealer today and theyve had a delivery with a cracking looking silver roomy, so big smiles. Phoned the dealer this afternoon and the nice lady said the salesman would call me back. So got home at teatime and phoned up again and actually spoke to the salesman. Sadly mine had a transport order put on it 3 days ago. Big tears!! Ok maybe not. Apparently the dealers are not allowed to pester the transport company and phoning SUK wont do any good.

Begining to think that I would of been better buying a second hand motor like my original plan.

Better be worth it when it finally turns up.

. Apparently the dealers are not allowed to pester the transport company and phoning SUK wont do any good.

Hmmm :devil:

Still it will be worth it, keep us posted

Hi folks, we ordered ours from the one dealer we phoned who took the trouble to make sufficient enquiries to offer us a wide colour choice at that price, we choose Corrida Red.  Had an email from the dealer at key points in the process - left Germany, arrived UK, on transporter, arrived at dealer etc; and photpgraphs as soon as it came off the transport with it's protective wrapping still on.  Picked it up yesterday :sun:

Hi all,

Just visited Skoda dealer in Erdington who informed me that Roomster made to order production had ceased i.e having a car built to your spec. If I wanted one it had to be whatever was already built.

Hi folks, we ordered ours from the one dealer we phoned who took the trouble to make sufficient enquiries to offer us a wide colour choice at that price, we choose Corrida Red.  Had an email from the dealer at key points in the process - left Germany, arrived UK, on transporter, arrived at dealer etc; and photpgraphs as soon as it came off the transport with it's protective wrapping still on.  Picked it up yesterday :sun:

Well done,so hows she running,any pictures to put up? :clap:

Well done,so hows she running,any pictures to put up? :clap:

The car's great, but I thought I would be clever and immediately fit an RNS510 which I bought off EBay when I ordered the car. The fit was easy. But. And it's a big BUT, there is no sound from the unit...... Having seen similar issues posted by others I'm hoping that it's a case of finding someone who can do a VCDS code fit. I'm loathe to take it out again as the sat nav works albeit without voice guidance and the reversing sensor graphics work with sound but I suspect that sound comes not from the head unit.

Feel bad now, Skoda dealer in Grimsby are advertising 15 plate pre registered SE for £8990.

Thinking about phoning dealer that Im buying from and if theres no eta phoning the Grimsby dealer and buying from them instead if they can do it quicker?