£9995 offer for a Roomster SE TSI 86PS 5G Man 1197

Thats lucky don't think the dealer will be too happy though

You never know the order may turn up this week

Hoping mine does as I'm off work next week I can spend a day detailing it

Happy days, result!

called the dealer in Grimsby, thye have white in stock but silver will have to come across the north sea, they were prepared to honour the px value subject to seeing the car. Called my dealer and explained that there are preregistered for a grand less and im happy to wait for it saving a grand. Long and short of it is Ive got my self a nice little deal to stay with my original dealer and to top it off it may be ready on friday.

Didnt want to order from another dealer but £1000 is a lot of money to me.

Edited by Immelmann

Got a call today saying it was ready for me to collect

Damn thing is if he phoned this morning I would have gone today bit just starting a 7 day shift tomorrow so next Wednesday for me

Still debating on fitting dab or not I mainly listen to radio 4 which is pretty good FM coverage

Not sure if I for the RCD 310dab if it will still have the park assist graphic (if it has one)/

Our lasses citigo has a display on the radio for reverse sensors

Still debating on fitting dab or not I mainly listen to radio 4 which is pretty good FM coverage

Not sure if I for the RCD 310dab if it will still have the park assist graphic (if it has one)/

Our lasses citigo has a display on the radio for reverse sensors

What about a Pure Pocket DAB which you could input through the AUX and as bonus have something to listen to in the office or while you wash then car. That's what I have and the reception in the car is really good.

• Like 1

Hmm never thought of that

Might look into it

Not being tight but it's leased so reluctant to spend to much on a specific dab unit like a Amundsen or Columbus but sat nav would be nice

The rcd310 is £129.99 on eBay latest led model brand new

There's no difference in sound quality between the different units -just the features that they offer. The RCD310 dab is very similar to the Swing and will display the parking graphics.

cheers buddy 

as soon as the car is here i'll get one of ebay 

Called the dealer again this morning and was told the salesman was in a meeting and would call me back. So gets home at teatime and phoned him again. No eta, its still at Grimsby and skoda are having terrible transport problems at the moment. There are 40 other people waiting for cars before you.

Im on the points of going back to the dealer and demanding my deposit back.

On top of that I ordered a set of wind deflectors off ebay which have turned up but only two in the box, the seller is being a pain and doesnt believe there are only two.

Wish that I had never seen a roomster!

Called the dealer again this morning and was told the salesman was in a meeting and would call me back. So gets home at teatime and phoned him again. No eta, its still at Grimsby and skoda are having terrible transport problems at the moment. There are 40 other people waiting for cars before you.

Im on the points of going back to the dealer and demanding my deposit back.

On top of that I ordered a set of wind deflectors off ebay which have turned up but only two in the box, the seller is being a pain and doesnt believe there are only two.

Wish that I had never seen a roomster!

Any progress reports on your elusive Roomy ?? Dare I ask ? :peek:

Any progress reports on your elusive Roomy ?? Dare I ask ? :peek:

Im away for the weekend so ignoring the fact that i chose a rather slow dealer.

Hope everyone elses new cars are running well.

Clay and iron x

The paint finish is as rough as a badgers arse

Don't get me wrong its clean but I always iron x and clay new cars to remove imperfections in the clear coat from manufacturing and transportation and storage