Folding Front seat

pege63

Hi, just got my Greentec 75bhp 5dr (white, tinted windows, 15"rims). Fun to drive but an extra 30-50bhp would not go amiss as chassi seems quite capable.

The manual states that I can fold the front passenger seat flat, have tried but can not make this work, is the manual out of date? also says there is a bag (curry..) hook in passenger foot well but can not see any, again has it been dropped? Have fitted the rear wheel arch liners, easy to do and this DOES make a big difference, money well spent IMO.

Need to get my finger out and get the arch liners done. Are they available from Skoda dealers yet?

Plenty of threads on forum with parts list and also a great PDF how to install them, just supply parts list ( not sure if there is a differnce between 3 and 5 door so double check). My dealer never done this before but got the VW parts without any issues.

• Like 1

Sometimes spares for Skoda are more affordable than parts for VW. That's why I'm still waiting "Skoda" arch liners.

Toatl cost some £80 for all bits to fit liners, not bad IMO.    And re hook in the car NONE in mine for sure.

380 euros for UP!'s arm rest vs. 215 euros for Citogo's arm rest. Citigo's sun blind for over 100 euros vs. Mii's sun blind for 65 euros.

Yes, I know the price is same for everyone, but it just feels expensive, if you don't have money. And I don't have. ;)