Pulling to the left

What tracking have you had done? I've had garages to the cheap laser alignment and make things worse. I now only use qwik fit and there hunter alignment.it's expensive but it's the best out there atm.

A lot of Fabia's have this problem... mine included. The problem is most certainly exacerbated by lowering the car. The more it's lowered the more it will pull.

On my car I had a very mild pull as standard. I then later fitted some 17" Octavia Spiders with Falken 712's all round and it completely eliminated the problem. Later back on standard wheels I lowered the car to find a huge pull immediately. Dropping the coilovers more resulted in even more pulling.

I had a puncture at one point on the OSF wheel, so fitted the spare (which was the same size but with the standard spare tyre. I then found something odd... the pull to the left had completely gone and was immediately replaced by a slight one to the right!

Since then I'm on 17's again. I've tried Parada's, Falken 714's and Maxxis MAZ3's with lowered suspension to date, but still the pull remains. All the suspension components are getting renewed in a month, so will report back after alignment then... but I know it will still be the same! I've had Hunter alignment on more than one occasion in the past, to which everything checks out ok.

Exactly what causes it I don't know, but after what happened to me it's obviously something to do with tyre selection. They seem to be very sensitive to the choice it would seem...

Mine got 100% worse when i lowered it on coilovers and fitted 17" spiders, at the same time i have uniroyal rainsport 3's fitted all round.

Think im going to visit the place mentioned above and get them for fit some falkens and take a good look at the car

Out of alignment subframe? Been in a crash at all?

no bump, hunter alignment all spot on, fully pollybushed, new top mounts, droplinks, balljoints and trackrod ends put odd new tyres on the front nearly 3 weeks ago and been pulling to left ever since

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue. Having 2 actually hold the steering wheel straight. Some have suggested the coilovers r not level and rear bushes r shot so tht will have the car all over the place. Tracking is dot on. More or less everything at the front has been changed (apart from the dogbone bush which is waiting to b replaced). If you get it sorted, lemmie know how u get on.

my rear bushes are polly bushed mine only started doing it since I put odd new tyres on the front every is new apart from coilovers but they ain't leaking or seem gone

If im in lane 3 of a motorway and put my foot down while letting go of the steering i go straight towards the hard shouler

me to im thinking its the tyres tbh as everything apart from suspension (which looks ok) is new

Thats what im thinking, i have uniroyal rainsport 3's on the front. they are wearing fine level, bit weird

I had them and it drove straight best tyre I fitted to date federal semi slicks next as ive heard good things

Can you attach wheel alignment data? Printed paper with end result.

When you put your steering wheel into central position it steers to the left, but when you put your hands aside and leave it settle down does it countinues to steer?