Images of camouflaged Superb Estate

Well found. Not a mahoosive change in aesthetic....but subtle. Looks like it has a dent in the back? Or camouflaged tape?

Be nice to see the thing in 'ready for market' guise. In white of course ;)

Looks slightly more compact than the current model but, like the hatch, that's probably more down to the more sloped lines overall. We know how different the hatch looked when launched versus the camouflaged shots so I wouldn't be too concerned about smaller details not looking quite right. Should sell well though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Photos of the Superb Estate III on a Norwegian web site: http://www.bilnorge.no/artikkel.php?aid=43774

Thanks for finding & posting the pix. 

I'm not pleased with the sloping back door & roof-line, it makes it a competitor in the "sport tourer" (Insignia, etc.)

market rather than the " big / useful estate car" that I was hoping for.

There are times when I still regret selling my Mk.3 Mondeo wagons, they were very useful cars to have around!  

DC

The tailgate has a slight more angle to it but not too much by any means. I like it. 

I was wanting a new one next year in silver or black but hopefully they will do it in the soft metallic blue that they had for the hatch at the Geneva show. 

Camo makes it difficult to see properly but rear window is certainly not as steeply angled like the current.

it is more into other mould of sports tourer now but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Bottom picture makes it look like a Renault Laguna!

I liked the look of the hatch, and was hoping for great things from the estate. Let's hope there's more to come because these pics are disappointing, to say the least....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll wait to reserve judgement until I see some proper pictures because that looks rubbish.

I agree, most disappointing. Sooner stick with my Series 11, looks much better, imo of course.

Something like this maybe?

superb-kombi-superb-kombi-img.jpg

Those are mighty flared wheel arches for a load lugging Skoda! I think they probably doctord one of the faster Audi A6 Avant pictures for this image. If however it does end up looking like this I will be a very happy man?

But, if it costs £1200 more (as the car mags have suggested) than the hatch, I might pass right by the estate for the hatchback as it's only a few litres shy of my Octy 3 Combi's load area.

A manual SE Business or SE L with a 150 TDi in a colour yet to be decided.. Role on the full disclosure Skoda!

Photos of the Superb Estate III on a Norwegian web site: http://www.bilnorge.no/artikkel.php?aid=43774

Just looked again and realised that the car in question is RHD, so good to know they trial all of the models and not just assume that moving the steering wheel to the correct side (RHS) will any bring/highlight any new problems!