Anyone recommend a boot liner?

Bought a Rhino boot cover via ebay, 14 months in has performed really well despite being subjected to regular trips to the amenity tip and two unruly greyhounds... :)

cheers for the input wow £100 for a boot liner! does look good though to be fair...

I have had cheaper ones in the past but the materials / construction have let them down, I guess you get what you pay for. :)

• 4 months later...

Anybody tried one of these?

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-Combi-rear-trunk-cargo-mat-HONEYCOMB-RS-design-KI-R

I already have a boot plastic boot liner but its quite slippery as items move around the boot. I am looking for one to stop things moving about as much and I'd prefer something waterproof. Was thinking the above may fit the bill?

• ALDI are selling them now. About 2 inch short but well worth the money. £5 £6 £7 cant remember.
I reckon they are worth £6 too, I thought I'd try one, it shows signs of splitting already.

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-Combi-rear-trunk-cargo-mat-HONEYCOMB-RS-design-KI-R

I already have a boot plastic boot liner but its quite slippery as items move around the boot. I am looking for one to stop things moving about as much and I'd prefer something waterproof. Was thinking the above may fit the bill?

I will let you know next month when I pick up my car (I've got this on it's way from SS).

• Like 1

I will let you know next month when I pick up my car (I've got this on it's way from SS).

I bought the standard octavia one from SS. Waiting for it to be delivered.
  • Like 1

I've just picked up an aldi one. Worth a punt for £6

Cant see why it would split after

I reckon they are worth £6 too, I thought I'd try one, it shows signs of splitting already.

I've just picked up an aldi one. Worth a punt for £6

Cant see why it would split after 1 week or so. Does a good job if you ask me. Lined it with dog towels. Sorted. Protects the car anyway

It does not really fit and has to be trimmed.  It also does not cover the whole boot floor.

Ordered octavia boot liner from SS last Saturday and arrived the following Friday. Got it for my estate and very happy with the fit and quality. Slightly rubs against one of the fittings on my boot net but aside from that very happy.

Ordered octavia boot liner from SS last Saturday and arrived the following Friday. Got it for my estate and very happy with the fit and quality. Slightly rubs against one of the fittings on my boot net but aside from that very happy.

Got any pictures?

• Like 1