DAB now on configurator

Oli3000

It doesn't say. I presumed it was integrated into the headunit as I'm sure it wasn't listed on the configurator in October when we ordered ours!

Tried to add dab to my order but was too late. Everyone on here just said to download an app and play it through the PID

That's a shame. Not a great solution for those who live in the country plus don't want to pay for extra data usage...

• Like 1

It must be integrated now. I read a group test that included the VW Up in a recent Top Gear issue and they pointed the feature out with a photo of the radio display showing DAB and Absolute playing.

• Like 1

Hi All,

I have it on my Citigo Elegance as I wanted to listen to DAB on the commute, it is all integrated into the unit so I have three options on the radio now, DAB, FM and AM. Very pleased with it.

Pavo

• Like 2

Hi All,

I have it on my Citigo Elegance as I wanted to listen to DAB on the commute, it is all integrated into the unit so I have three options on the radio now, DAB, FM and AM. Very pleased with it.

Pavo

That's great news! Now just to try and work-out if it is retrofittable!

• 2 weeks later...