Model year 2016

RapidRonnie

I don't think so. Our car magazine tried Opel Corsa (same as Viva). They say streering is too light, difficult to drive straight. Gear ratios are long, so you may need 1st gear at street corner. It wasn't so economical neither. Sounds like it's not for me at least.

It sounds like they've managed to keep it the same as the old one then, oh I do hope they offer it in a nice tasteful metallic brown, it'll take me right back!!!

It sounds like they've managed to keep it the same as the old one then, oh I do hope they offer it in a nice tasteful metallic brown, it'll take me right back!!!

No brown, but red is the only free colour like the Citigo.

post-6010-0-11178000-1429361939_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

"Easy entry" is standard option for -13 Ambition and -15 Elegance. But now you can choose "Function"-package which includes "Easy Entry with memory". It also includes second foldable remote key, detachable garbage basket and net system for the boot. At least that's what our configurator claims.

My dealer also said there is a lights in the boot.

Is it worth for 5000 euros, to trade my older Citigo to new one? Please say it is, as I want a new Citigo. :sun:

Vauxhall Viva? That takes me back!

do you remember the original viva and how reliable (or not as case may be) it was

I do, weren't loved then, not sure how it will be loved now

do you remember the original viva and how reliable (or not as case may be) it was

I do, weren't loved then, not sure how it will be loved now

Exactly. That's why I consider it an odd choice of name to revive.

"Easy entry" is standard option for -13 Ambition and -15 Elegance. But now you can choose "Function"-package which includes "Easy Entry with memory". It also includes second foldable remote key, detachable garbage basket and net system for the boot. At least that's what our configurator claims.

My dealer also said there is a lights in the boot.

Is it worth for 5000 euros, to trade my older Citigo to new one? Please say it is, as I want a new Citigo. :sun:

remember that the 'Function package' is not compatible with the second seat (passenger) adjustable in height.....

as far as regard the boot light I have no news from my dealer......we will see it, or not!

the sport steering wheel is not available anymore, that's a pity

bye

Google translation:

"Citigo - practical, attractive and economical

The smallest model Mlada Boleslav brand goes into model year 2016 with a number of practical improvements. The luggage compartment cover from the now standard on Active lift the rod and textile trunk is illuminated. Part of the functional packet is newly practical wastebasket are expanding supply wheels and Citigo now also features LED technology daytime running lights integrated into the front bumper. Customers can enjoy the new interiors and steering wheels, that of Monte Carlo appears red center console and rear lights are tinted, a small car adds to the appeal. Capacities and volumes of powertrain remains the same, however, meet the new emission standards Euro sixth"

Source: http://www.skoda-auto.cz/news/2015-04-28-modelovy-rok-2016

Anyhow, boot cover (or how it's called) is lifting automatically when boot lid is opened. ;)

Edited by Emil
  • Like 1