A little toy - Fabia III 1.2 TSI DSG

Could you please give us an idea of how much they charged you for replacing the steering wheel and coding-up the octavia's?

Thanks and congrats for your very nice car!!

I bought second-hand Octavia RS steering wheel at www.allegro.pl for 600 PLN. Dealer replaced it at no charge before I picked up the car from them. They told me no coding was required.

You have really put the FAB into FABia with all those mods!! Well done!

Can I make a suggestion? Change the chrome surround on the front grill to black and darken the headlight glass (maybe just around the edges to not lose full illumination)..

So how again do we change those front fogs to cornering fogs?

Thx - I indeed planned it, but I don't want to paint grill and so far original Monte Carlo black piano grillw were not available.

Superskoda.com have the grills now I believe:http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/FABIA-III/Fabia-III-BLACK-MAGIC-grille-frame-from-the-MONTE-CARLO-edition

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That Monte Carlo grill really is the deal... I am wondering about it myself.

That, and the tinted tail lights, on my Sprint Yellow Fabia might also be nice <daydream> and brake calipers painted in the same yellow color</daydream>

i'm going to the dealers when I have some free time to see if the monte carlo bits are readily available to order, seen the spoiler and grille on superskoda, wondering if the diffuser is going to be available soon :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...