Skoda Superb Luna alloys 18"

Richf

I have my old set of Luna alloys as supplied with my '09 Superb Mk2 going spare, we dropped down to 17"s

They covered about 60,000 miles and have some kerbing, will need a refurb ideally,  also two are slightly buckled and best placed on the rear (Not noticeable when driving, my tyre guy merely mentioned it so its only fair that I do ).

They have no tyres and they are in a shed so I will place some pics next week when I have fished them out , in the meantime this is the pattern

P1010853.jpg

P1010880.jpg

Wont post but happy to label them up if you arrange a courier they are all in cardboard boxes

£150 collect West Berkshire

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Rich,

You left message on thread I put out in September about looking for a set of Luna alloys. What would u take for them. Am only in Leamington spa so could come tomorrow to have a look and if all good give you some cash.

Kind regards

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 26/04/2015 at 15:13, Richf said:

I have my old set of Luna alloys as supplied with my '09 Superb Mk2 going spare, we dropped down to 17"s

They covered about 60,000 miles and have some kerbing, will need a refurb ideally,  also two are slightly buckled and best placed on the rear (Not noticeable when driving, my tyre guy merely mentioned it so its only fair that I do ).

They have no tyres and they are in a shed so I will place some pics next week when I have fished them out , in the meantime this is the pattern

P1010853.jpg

P1010880.jpg

Wont post but happy to label them up if you arrange a courier they are all in cardboard boxes

£150 collect West Berkshire

I cant see photos?

if these are still available, I'm interested.

thanks 

On 05/11/2017 at 20:30, Jonny5ive said:

OP posted in April 2015!!

Yeah.. I realised this once I'd posted after Kieran... he'd obviously dragged two old threads up and I didn't check the dates :D

• Thanks 1