YORKSHIRE MEET - Saturday 30th May

I was hoping to make this, but won't happen this meet - I will do next time though!

Just collected this on Wednesday, so I will fetch it along :)

Car2_zpsxepcdfur.jpg

• Like 1

Looks good Luke

Do you need a New Car Protection Detail?

I was considering it yes Chris, what do you do?

Car hasn't really had any protection really, as I told them to leave it but money also tight at the moment as in between jobs!

I must state it's not the hardcore petrol ST, it's a 2.0 TDCi model!

Good morning gentlemen

I'm afraid I've had a rough couple of weeks where everything has just gone mental and I am afraid that I am not going to be able to make it to our meeting today, however I will gladly still ring the restaurant if I can work out a number of people going and reserve a table. Please could someone take over photography duties today as I expect to see lots of photos and make sure the new members coming along get a nice warm briskoda welcome :)

Again my most sincere apologies for not making it this month but it is just not a possibility :(

I will setup the thread for next month's meet probably tomorrow :)

I am not having computer problems as such but I've just moved into my own house and currently I am awaiting postal delivery of my router for my broadband :)

• Like 1

New venue near to old post office required then

Simbo, there are never any meets for south York's folks, so we always have to travel

First time we get a regular meet, it gets moved

Hence our frustration