2015 Fabia Monte

My dealer just confirmed my car is being built in the factory This week :)

:envy:

Dealer told me week 44 for my mine, estate with 110 engine like yours. Ordered 3 weeks ago. Looking at 14-15 weeks from ordering to delivery. Seems quite a long wait.

Yeah a little I reckon 10 mm / 15mm max

Not sure if the monte has different suspension to a se/sel but my SE L with sports suspension is noticeably lower. I would say getting on for 20mm.

Dealer told me week 44 for my mine, estate with 110 engine like yours. Ordered 3 weeks ago. Looking at 14-15 weeks from ordering to delivery. Seems quite a long wait.

I was told the same 4 weeks ago.

I think SUK underestimated the demand for estates and concentrated on building hatches first.

Unfortunately I wasn't in a position where I could wait so went for a specced up SEL that dealer found in stock.

Worked out better in the long run and suited my needs.

Afterall, can always add the the body parts at a later date.. ☺

• Like 1

My dealer ordered mine for his stock the day it was announced and then tailored the order and moved it to me. What a nice man! I would go crazy waiting until November!!

My dealer ordered mine for his stock the day it was announced and then tailored the order and moved it to me. What a nice man! I would go crazy waiting until November!!

Ah that explains that so! I'm hoping that maybe if there are a lot of orders for estates that they might build them sooner. Not holding my breath on that though!  

• Like 1

Hi all!

Really glad I read this thread - I'm test driving both variants of the 1.2 TSI Fabia this Saturday and plan to order a 110 Meteor Grey Estate with a few extras.

The dealer told me that there would be no room for haggling if going for the 0% finance option (I'd have to pay the full £17k+ price) - so really glad I read this and found out that what she said is a load of old cobblers!

• Like 1

Interesting I currently have the Mk2 MC, and my only complaints are the stupidly low profile tyres (had two burst on pot holes) and the lack of a tow bar.  Does any one know the tyre sizes and if a towbar can be specced?

Hi all!

Really glad I read this thread - I'm test driving both variants of the 1.2 TSI Fabia this Saturday and plan to order a 110 Meteor Grey Estate with a few extras.

The dealer told me that there would be no room for haggling if going for the 0% finance option (I'd have to pay the full £17k+ price) - so really glad I read this and found out that what she said is a load of old cobblers!

Nice choice! I presume you've seen the pictures of that colour model combo earlier in the thread?

Long story short, my order still isn't final.

Thinking about going for Meteor Grey instead of Candy White.

My current car is Candy White so kind of fancy a change.

Opinions? :think:

Some photos of one I found online

eGfzOYx.jpg

uLNpudt.jpg

QI8f4c7.jpg

Here you go Rob!

Here you go Rob!

Personal opinion........

It looks as though it is either a staff car for the Grey Funnel Line, (aka Royal Navy), or in primer awaiting a top coat, (but with a super gloss). It is, however, rather distinctive so, for what it is worth, I like it. I am, hopefully, collecting a Topaz Brown SE L hatch tomorrow. Which is probably a colour that will divide opinions. However, I have just seen a pic of a new Bentley Flying Spur in what looks like the same colour. Good enough for Crewe...good enough for me.

• Like 1

Personal opinion........

It looks as though it is either a staff car for the Grey Funnel Line, (aka Royal Navy), or in primer awaiting a top coat, (but with a super gloss). It is, however, rather distinctive so, for what it is worth, I like it. I am, hopefully, collecting a Topaz Brown SE L hatch tomorrow. Which is probably a colour that will divide opinions. However, I have just seen a pic of a new Bentley Flying Spur in what looks like the same colour. Good enough for Crewe...good enough for me.

Those pictures don't really capture the color properly. Best off googling Octavia VRS and you can see that it is actually a bit darker.

My mother collected her Topaz Brown in the same spec a few weeks ago. Really unusual colour but suits the car well.

Those are the 17s!

Fantastic - only other extras I'm pondering are heated front seats (for the wife who will be driving to work in it) and rear electric windows.

Does the Monte Carlo come with central armrest?

Those pictures don't really capture the color properly. Best off googling Octavia VRS and you can see that it is actually a bit darker.

My mother collected her Topaz Brown in the same spec a few weeks ago. Really unusual colour but suits the car well.

Thanks for clarifying - my Mrs was convinced I was showing her pictures of a white car so what you've said makes perfect sense!

Fantastic - only other extras I'm pondering are heated front seats (for the wife who will be driving to work in it) and rear electric windows.

Armrest is an option on the MC. £90-95 IIRC

I went for the 17s, heated seats, bolero radio + smartlink, and sports suspension. I would definitely consider the Bolero if I were you. The screen on the standard radio is very small!

I went for the 17s, heated seats, bolero radio + smartlink, and sports suspension. I would definitely consider the Bolero if I were you. The screen on the standard radio is very small!

The Bolero radio is standard in the Monte Carlo.... https://tools.skoda.co.uk/content/brochure/brochure_fabia2015.pdf#page=6

Armrest is an option on the MC. £90-95 IIRC

Thanks for clarifying - I might go for front parking sensors too - got them on my 07 C-Max (front and rear) along with an armrest - funny what you get used to!

Ah OK, not in Ireland.

That's a bit daft!

I'm now starting to trawl the internet for pictures of the Monte Estate in all the available colours - just to be sure I'm making the right choice!

If anyone has any they can share here, in addition to the Meteor Grey pics, I would be hugely grateful! :)