2015 Fabia Monte

Some scenic shots of mine from today. Bit dirty from the sand, mud and rain down in this place but it suits the car!

rtgf2e.jpg

315ivdz.jpg

I love how the car matches the sky [emoji23]

........I'm only kidding, the colour is growing on me, a little [emoji6]

Sent from my Moto G

• Like 2

It looks great McB !! ..  And further to what gazbull says - all the estates just look great. (Of course, I am biased! )

That's such an unusual colour. Eyecatching in a weird kinda way!  For grey !   It just doesn't make sense that grey could be eyecatching !!

Where were the pics taken?  You got to try out the Monte on the windy, bendy bits ??

• Like 1

Well, I picked up my monte yesterday afternoon and I am very happy

image_2.jpegimage_3.jpeg

Going to head back to the dealer soon, as I hopping that the "voice control" button the steering wheel can be activated. 

Other than that, I'm loving the car, 60 miles done so far!

Voice control is active when connected through the SmartLink to a mobile phone. It operates the Siri on iPhone and Google Voice on Android...

Oh really? I didn't know that, cheers

Does anyone know if Apple car play can be used though Bluetooth other than just the cable, I couldn't get it working yesterday

I've got a feeling Apple are working on making it Bluetooth. At the moment I suspect it's cable-only... may be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cars built and sat at port in germany since last wednesday. Anyone know roughly how long it takes for it to get on a boat?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The eternal question from excited to-be-owners on here !!

Most recent best answer on here was this :

I would say 4 weeks minimum, it depends on how quick it gets put on the train to Emden after it's built then how long it waits for a berth on the ship to the UK. Once it's in the UK you'll could be waiting up to 2 weeks. It's getting into the quiet time of year now leading up to Christmas so you may just hit lucky.

The eternal question from excited to-be-owners on here !!

Most recent best answer on here was this :

Ours was built week commencing 19th Oct and picking up tomorrow. We saw it at the dealer's last Friday so for us it was little over 2 weeks from being built to being with the dealer which I was surprised at.

• Like 1

My cars built and sat at port in germany since last wednesday. Anyone know roughly how long it takes for it to get on a boat?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

My Monte Carlo was in Germany waiting to be shipped to the UK on 21st October, it arrived in the UK about a week to week and a half ago, it arrived at the dealers on 6th November and I'm picking it up on Saturday 14th November. Hope that helps.

Here it is still half wrapped at the dealers last Saturday waiting to be plated up and PDI'd!

76b054b83dae90c9c2ba27acdad9facf.jpg

Sent from my Moto G

• Like 2

Collected our new Monte Carlo today. So far so good, gone from the 1.6TDI 105 to 1.2 TSI 110 and have to say it drives very well and we are really impressed so far.

Options were 17" wheels, sat nav, rear electric windows, sports suspension. 

post-88428-0-61743000-1447343538_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I've got a feeling Apple are working on making it Bluetooth. At the moment I suspect it's cable-only... may be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apple announced it now supports Bluetooth CarPlay from iOS9 in September. Not been enough time for the car brands to respond yet, though!