Just Ordered A New Monte Carlo

bradfordfabia

I have a 10 year elegance Fabia estate 1.9 TDI, they is nothing wrong with it but only do short journeys and with it just me and my wife it was time for a change, will be sad to see the car go but have had it 8 years. My wife does not like Skoda but liked the car especially the black gloss trim.

• Like 2

Its tornado red. Dealer said a red one was in Germany ready to be shipped at the end off yesterday so unless it went by 1pm its ours. Only gone for variable boot floor. My 10 yr old car has more toys with cruise, heated seats and heated/electric mirrors but don't need a big car anymore. Wife hates Skoda but love the Monte Carlo and I love Skoda so we got it.What are the headlights like? will I need osram bulbs?.

ive had mine about 3 weeks now and i love it to bits, i went for the PID and really glad i did as it has loads of features, not just a sat nav.

i havent noticed the need for upgraded headlights on mine yet, but havent really used it much at night :)

Dealer has just told me my car is on its way and should be here by the end of the week.

Yeah, but did he tell you which week? :giggle:

Fred

• Like 1