Estate panoramic sunroof & roof rack ?

Does anyone have an Octavia estate with panoramic sunroof and use a roof rack - are they compatible ? Can you fully open the roof ? I don't want to make an expensive mistake.

I have Thule bars on my Leon estate with panoramic roof and no issues. It is however very noisy with the roof open , even in the tilted position.

I have Whispbars on, but only in the winter during the skiing season. Can't open the roof with them on, but not really an issue in the cold. The Whispbars are probably lower than other types though.

I currently have the wisperbars on the Mrk 11 estate and they are so low to the roof there is definitely not room for a panoramic sunroof underneath - they are also such a pain in the a3se to fit I leave them on year round. I wondered if the bars that sit on top of the roof rails would give enough clearance but "The Roofbox Company" have advised against fitting them altogether today. If I do fit them then I just know one day someone will forgot and press the button and crack the roof. This is for an ex demo car we have seen. Cheers

I have standard Thule roof bars on mine and I can open the roof. I have to put them a little further back than normal. They are off at the moment but going back on for Monday morning, I'll take some pics to show the clearance.

Probably depends on which bars and attachment system you have. I have Thule Wingbars with Rapid railing 757 and there is no problem with opening the sunroof. Plenty of room left even when I put my Touring L roof box on which reduces the clearance a bit because of the fixation system.