help with felicia abs pump

Hi any one help me out on witch pipes go where on the abs pump brake outputs. Don't fancy testing them and stopping in a spin... so far every think else has been fitted on my pick up 256mm up front on abs hubs and abs rear drums for now rear disk later.... and I believe I don't need to run a load valve am I right.

Edited by uma1998

Haynes Manual does not show abs only wireing side I need to know the hydraulic out puts are for the brakes don't fancy ending up spinning O in road...

A fellow member having ABS should take a photo of their ABS installation.

Note: ABS installation is a very special job. Not for DIYers. The slightest mistake and you'll end up dead. Which I guess it's a bummer...

Edited by RicardoM

It's a 6 port one vw part would you believe.. its got 2 in and 4 out... I belive it's piped like this. From where plug on module (bulkhead end) is as 1 front left then 2 rear left then 3 front right then 4 rear right. Wireing side is all done and tested on vag com. Am I right that I don't run a load valve repipeing all pipes....

Reson for abs is I had a audi pull out on me at 50mph and killed the last felicia was pinkskuds old pink one

Looks like I got to change the pipes around what a..... thanks for you help tom your the man.. another one how can I fix the pipes back as some clips broke and can't get new clips from tps....