Visually etc. My car of the day -today

vrskeith

7 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

PS4S's are for girls......oh hang on......anyhoo I think the MPSS are still better :tongueout:

Watch the Valkyrie video which shows Aston using PS4S below 5C during winter testing and that's a serious performance car rather than a Hairdresser's car limited to 155mph to keep the Green Party happy in Deutsland.:giggle:

Calvin, Pretty much sums up my feelings for Porsche from a young age.

Too cap it all,what a pair.

Something Special as well.

Edited by vrskeith
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

No idea how much it will be to buy/rent but should sound good with a Cosworth V8 behind you.

AB098FF0-1B37-417A-B9B5-E460487BD397.jpeg

F51149A3-6942-43E5-98EF-5A2E6118C941.jpeg

Is that a VTOL VERSION.

14 hours ago, vrskeith said:

I know it is very light but £56,000 is too much to pay for a 288bhp two seater 4 cylinder sports car IMHO. Might as well buy the better looking heavy Jaguar F-Type Coupe if it's all about style and decent fuel consumption for similar money.;)

13 minutes ago, vrskeith said:

Porsche not bad for £50k less outlay.

4WD compensates for the extra weight and being 120bhp down on power. 450bhp and none of it wasted unlike the McLaren which looks a real handful if you haven't got the skills of Jason Plato behind the wheel.

16 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

the McLaren which looks a real handful if you haven't got the skills of Jason Plato behind the wheel.

How about if I get someone who won't confuse the Porsche with a braking point to drive the McLaren? ;) 

2 minutes ago, vrskeith said:

Shame the thought of spending over £100,000 to get a car with a Mini Cooper engine is clearly not that appealing to those daft enough to buy on. That and all the Leicester City football squad got given a FREE BLUE one when they won the Premier League title in 2016 so if you want a bargain second hand look for a 4 year old Blue one.

• Like 1