New suspension to lower the car

When fully loaded (2 adults, 2 teenagers and boot full) the car can, on rare occasions, touch tyre with inner wheel arch - notably at speed on the autoroute and you hit a floating dip. I think it's happened twice in 12 months. Slight tyre rub mark but no damage. The updated springs help here.

Mine is lowered on a KW springs and shocks kit fitted from new (I'm the second owner of the car). 40 mm drop, updated springs and shocks (think its called the v2 kit). Link to a UK supplier below(click on the links and you select Skoda, Superb2 etc.).

http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/webshop/suspension/kw

Dave

• Like 1

Just had a thought that stopped me in my tracks towards lowing the Super...I have adaptive headlights that self level.

Won't a permanently lower suspension cause the suspension height sensor to always think the car is really low and cause the headlights to point skywards?!

Anybody any experience of this?

Thanks in advance!