Wheel Cleaner

J306TD

Since applying carbon ceramic wheel sealer I haven't had to use a specific wheel cleaner. Just snowfoam or powermaxed tfr and a jet wash followed by normal car shampoo with wheel woolies and Dooka wheel pad does the trick.

• Like 1

I have some carpro Hydro2 which was FAAARRCKIN expensive :D to buy but I am still scared of using it.  I think I might attempt to do my TT comps at the weekend.  I am just a little sceptical about something you spray on whilst the wheel is wet and apparently that creates a real tight tough seal. :thumbup:

I might need to see some videos of people appying it first though, so I don't balls it up. :D

Just use BSD Jason..it's great on alloys

After the Hydro2 cost me nearly £70 I am reluctant to spend on anything else :D

I do have a pot of poorboys wheel sealant and Jetseal 109 too.

Thanks guys. One question is BH Auto Wheel dilute able?

Sent from my Galaxy S5

As mentioned already. Yes it is

Just to add:

I use a similar product called 'Wonder Wheels Hot Rims' and find it performs equally as good as other Iron Remover wheel cleaners ...but is only £4 at Morrisons!!

As mentioned already. Yes it is

Just to add:

I use a similar product called 'Wonder Wheels Hot Rims' and find it performs equally as good as other Iron Remover wheel cleaners ...but is only £4 at Morrisons!!

Also 4quid at Asda. However, not sure about size bottle at Morrisons, but at wilko, its £5, for a 750ml bottle (500ml at Asda)