Superturismos fitted

kenreid7

Look bottom right for "More Reply Options"

Click it.

"Attach Files" appears below.

Browse to whateveryouwant.jpg and upload (max 2 MB total) - you can later remove unwanted pics in your profile page

Look bottom right for "More Reply Options"

Click it.

"Attach Files" appears below.

Browse to whateveryouwant.jpg and upload (max 2 MB total) - you can later remove unwanted pics in your profile page

I like it a lot. Red is a good colour for the spaceback. Big wheels are a must, and your offset change has pushed them out a bit filling the arches.

The roof bars look a bit out of place to me on such a sporty car, but hey if you need to move loads about...

I've got to start saving again to mod mine, the last bag of money I had to do it ended up turning into a deposit on the Ibiza.

IBIZA EDIT

Still, it has made SWMBO very happy. :)
Edited by camelspyyder

Wow shines like a shiny red thing lol. Like the alloys too. You're right about the roof bars; but as you say, just to move loads about. They are off again now. What do you have planned mods wise for your car? I was considering lowering, but perhaps I'll wait until I can afford decent coilovers as opposed you just replacing the springs. Pipercross filter as well, but unsure if that would upset the flow meter (any thoughts?). Sway bars too. I don't really want to go over the top really; after all it is the family car, and the taste police may collar me for crimes against common decency lol

• Like 1

SWMBO doesnt want any mods on the Ibiza, OK then, she says, the Stainless kickplates with IBIZA logos are very nice - so I've made a start.

As for the Toledo, the initial plan was Eibach or H&R springs (so -30mm or -35mm) and a set of 18's (hoping for RS6 reps but I can't find 5x100 ones). Also changing the offset or spacers to push the wheels out a bit like yours.  The lighting needs upgrading too as I will be commuting in the dark soon.  Also looking for subtle changes to the body, so a little Superskoda rear spoiler, and their dinky little sideskirts are both on my longer term shopping list.  Some on here have done some tasteful Chrome tailpipes (or twins) too.  If all that happens, It would just need REVO or SHARK to make it go faster to match the looks.

However, as I said, the budget for most of that lot ($3000 USD that I had lying around :notme: ) went on the deposit on the red one.

BTW Coilovers for this cost an arm and a leg (like £1000 from KW). Springs are a couple of hundred.

Edited by camelspyyder
  • Like 1

SWMBO doesnt want any mods on the Ibiza, OK then, she says, the Stainless kickplates with IBIZA logos are very nice - so I've made a start.

As for the Toledo, the initial plan was Eibach or H&R springs (so -30mm or -35mm) and a set of 18's (hoping for RS6 reps but I can't find 5x100 ones). Also changing the offset or spacers to push the wheels out a bit like yours.  The lighting needs upgrading too as I will be commuting in the dark soon.  Also looking for subtle changes to the body, so a little Superskoda rear spoiler, and their dinky little sideskirts are both on my longer term shopping list.  Some on here have done some tasteful Chrome tailpipes (or twins) too.  If all that happens, It would just need REVO or SHARK to make it go faster to match the looks.

However, as I said, the budget for most of that lot ($3000 USD that I had lying around :notme: ) went on the deposit on the red one.

Yeah, coilovers are not cheap, but you get what you pay for! I was chatting to a mate the other day who told me that he had replaced his cheap coilovers 3 times!!! So if it means minimal hassle, then I would be glad to start saving! Having said that I have approximately zilch in the bank and little prospect of getting anytime soon lol.

BTW Coilovers for this cost an arm and a leg (like £1000 from KW). Springs are a couple of hundred.