chipped vRS hesitating

well..... got my vRS last year and was hoping chipping the car would be just as easy as it was for my other octavia (TDI) . it wasn't.

last night i was @ another tuner ( i thought the first didn't have good maps) cause of the hesitation and loss of power @ medium and full acceleration somewhere between 2000-5000 rpm.

the guy i saw last night had 3 maps on my car ... none worked fine.

car has 18.800 km on it .... and it's all standard

read stuff about the n75j valve ... nobody (from what i read on seatcupra.net/com) actually resolved anything by changing to this.

any ideas would be apreciated ...

now on the 180hp software

What tuner and presumably a generic remap?

first tried with TCM (some german tuner with a branch here) and then with DIMSPORT www.dimsport.com .... that also has a branch here.

looked around the internet and saw stuff about the N75j valve (to be changed to) and bypassing the N2xx valve...but nobody actually said on any forum that by chaging it ...all went well :thumbdwn:

well... i'm based in romania si jabba is waaaaaaay out of reach....

looked all over the internet about the N75 j valve and bypassing another one.....

is there somebody that actually solved anything by doing that ?

monday i'm going to get that done .... any opinions are welcome