Rear doors full of water

I reckon they do pre-reg and discount though - I've surely seem them advertised at less than list.

Oh yes, they pre-reg & discount of course (Renault West London for example has loads of pre-reg ones with delivery miles at a couple of grand under list) - even a Dacia loses money the moment you put a plate on it. But a brand new, customer-spec, unregistered Dacia - no price movement at all. Trust me, I've tried.

Have you sat in one though?

Yes - have test-driven the Logan and Duster multiple times. It is well documented on here that I had planned to buy the Logan, but the lengthy wait time for a new one was longer than I could hang on for. Given my ****eron C4 had decided to start spontaneously eating turbos, a replacement vehicle was needed faster, hence the ex-demo Spaceback I ended up with.

Same with Hyundais, whatever their spokesperson bluecar keeps posting all over briskoda, their interiors are still yuk.

(which is actually the lasting memory I have of mine - hideous inside)

They are. I checked a few out and also Mazda which are very bland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mine was £12,990 and comes with parking sensors, sat nav, dab radio and Bluetooth

Yes, I thought that was a very enticing special offer, but without a concrete build date for a SE Connect, a Toledo at the same price with the 105 engine, Climatronic, 17's and other toys as well tempted me more.

Yes, I thought that was a very enticing special offer, but without a concrete build date for a SE Connect, a Toledo at the same price with the 105 engine, Climatronic, 17's and other toys as well tempted me more.

Mine was in the garage to pick up a week later.

Yeah, I went to see about one a few weeks after they advertised them and the SE Connect build was still "at least 18 weeks in the future".  

What a stupid system  - advertise a special edition, then say you can't have one for at least 4 Months.

I'm guessing you got yours about July '14 or later. (I went car shopping in March)

Yeah, I went to see about one a few weeks after they advertised them and the SE Connect build was still "at least 18 weeks in the future".

What a stupid system - advertise a special edition, then say you can't have one for at least 4 Months.

I'm guessing you got yours about July '14 or later. (I went car shopping in March)

I did indeed. Was about the last few days of the offer and they only had two in stock.

Mine was ex demo, 4 months old with 3000 on the clock, sport spec in white, looked good! Offered with 2 free services, one major, one minor, spare wheel, comes serviced, free mats, reasonable px, reasonable finance rate. This is good!!!! "BUT"!!!

1. Heater control broken, damage to,dash when fixed.

2. Doors filled with water

3. Skoda deny all knowledge of one major & minor service, they say it's 2 minor services, then beginnes lengthy arguments with Skoda, namely their cars don't have 2 minor services back to back and because this is one of the reasons I bought the car. I want it. This was eventually resolved by dealer, Skoda UK wash their hands of this despite them running the offer under Skodas one big weekend in June 2015.

4.suspension fitted by Skoda garage prior to collection is found to be wrong and car sits higher on nearside.

This is not good enough!!

• Like 1

Our replacement for our white one is going back to skoda today for the boot struts to be changed, boot lid adjusted to get rid of the boomy noise and the rear wash spray to be reconnected... I'll also be asking for the boot seal to be replaced as it is now damaged. I still stand that they're not bad cars though.

Our replacement for our white one is going back to skoda today for the boot struts to be changed, boot lid adjusted to get rid of the boomy noise and the rear wash spray to be reconnected... I'll also be asking for the boot seal to be replaced as it is now damaged. I still stand that they're not bad cars though.

Well that doesn't exactly sound "good" either.

Mine was ex demo, 4 months old with 3000 on the clock, sport spec in white, looked good! Offered with 2 free services, one major, one minor, spare wheel, comes serviced, free mats, reasonable px, reasonable finance rate. This is good!!!! "BUT"!!!

1. Heater control broken, damage to,dash when fixed.

2. Doors filled with water

3. Skoda deny all knowledge of one major & minor service, they say it's 2 minor services, then beginnes lengthy arguments with Skoda, namely their cars don't have 2 minor services back to back and because this is one of the reasons I bought the car. I want it. This was eventually resolved by dealer, Skoda UK wash their hands of this despite them running the offer under Skodas one big weekend in June 2015.

4.suspension fitted by Skoda garage prior to collection is found to be wrong and car sits higher on nearside.

This is not good enough!!

OMG! That's not good. I though 12400 was for a new one  :o

the poster above you paid 11500 for a zero miles one.

Edited by camelspyyder