Radio Display when reversing

Rensyeti

can anyone help me switch the display back on?

Idont know how it was switched off to be honest i have the beep when reversing  but no display on the radio any help appreciated

The reversing display should vanish after about 30 seconds of taking the car out of reverse gear.

Hope that helps.  :yes:

Well its a mystery!!!

Started up this morning and all well with the display for reverse 

cant explain why or how its decided to work again maybe the Skoda Pixies sorted it in the night,

will have the dealer check it out at the next service,

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated  :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

My display is intermittent also. I am going to take it to my local Skoda dealer to have it checked out

Ok mine on occasions does this, and i have worked out why, it seems that all this modern tech is too much for the on board systems in the Yeti, and like most people i start my car and put it into reverse to get off my drive. If you don't give the car enough time to "boot up" then the reversing sensors don't seem to work correctly, this is resolved by starting the engine and waiting a fews seconds more than normal to ensure the reversing module is fully awake.

This could be a timing issue, and long coding might resolve it, but i don't think its a fault, 

Any pointers?

Ok mine on occasions does this, and i have worked out why, it seems that all this modern tech is too much for the on board systems in the Yeti, and like most people i start my car and put it into reverse to get off my drive. If you don't give the car enough time to "boot up" then the reversing sensors don't seem to work correctly, this is resolved by starting the engine and waiting a fews seconds more than normal to ensure the reversing module is fully awake.

This could be a timing issue, and long coding might resolve it, but i don't think its a fault, 

Any pointers?

I thought that too but then one day the radio switched itself off about 5 mins after the start of my journey. Sometimes the Skoda sign freezes also