what can i upgrade on my superb

Hi, just purchased a 2011 1.6 greenline superb

Looking for tweaks like auto folding mirrors, etc

what can be turned on ??

Also wanting to de-badge so if anyone has any recommendations please reply or pm me

Much appreciated

Tim

Hi, just purchased a 2011 1.6 greenline superb

Looking for tweaks like auto folding mirrors, etc

what can be turned on ??

Also wanting to de-badge so if anyone has any recommendations please reply or pm me

Much appreciated

Tim

All theses subject are covered in detail, Tim, in the various sections. Although I don't know if "mirror fold on locking" can be enabled on the Greenline without doing a search myself, if it can, you'll need someone with VCDS to enable this and other "hidden" features.

When you say "debaged", I guess you mean you want to remove them all? An expensive job I'd've thought....

The mirrors will fold if you hold down the lock button on the remote control. They unfold automatically when you start the car. There is no cheap way to enable folding on locking as a control module has to be replaced.

Things like rain sensing wipers, auto lights, hill hold, digital speed in mph, cruise control set speed etc. can all be set, though whether they work does depend on the control modules in the car. My 2011 CR170 engined car won't display cruise control preset speed for example.

All theses subject are covered in detail, Tim, in the various sections. Although I don't know if "mirror fold on locking" can be enabled on the Greenline without doing a search myself, if it can, you'll need someone with VCDS to enable this and other "hidden" features.

When you say "debaged", I guess you mean you want to remove them all? An expensive job I'd've thought....

Yep. i just realised the rear badge is recessed :-(

Ok. ill search deeper 

TY

Take off the 16" Spectrums, put some winter rubber on them and stick them in the garage.

Buy a nice set of 17's on eBay and fill those arches a little more  :D

Best mod you can do!

• Like 1

A little cheaper to buy, a little cheaper for tyres, a little less unsprung weight, a little softer ride, a little more pothole protection, and a little more fuel efficient.

Not as good looking admittedly as 18's  :D

• Like 1

I had 225/45R17's they actually didn't make any difference in potholes and such or in the ride quality, for me.

The price between 17's and 18's were like 100-150€ here in Finland, so that's not really much at all.