Which mats?

lordsummit

Got textile mats for mine but will get some rubber ones for the winter.

But as already said, no question in your case!

Are you and your passengers going to spend a lot of time looking at your feets as you drive along? If so I think the carpets will be more pleasing to the eye. However if you want mats that rinse under a tap and have a raised lip round the edge to hold grit and mud - and a water - and still look pretty smart then definitely rubber. 

• Like 1

I have carpets for summer, rubber for winter.

^ This. And as the caret mats look tatty after a year or so of use, it won't cost any mor in the long run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With our climate and state of roads it's rubber mats for me. All year round.

And they do look good in a Yeti. A little utilitarian, but then so is the Yeti.

• Like 2

The first set of mats I bought where carpet looked great for about a month and put up with them for approx 8 months then i bought a set of rubber ones and 2 years later they are still in excellent condition and in the new Yeti

Great news for me - I ordered a set of rubber ones on Friday (the day before I picked the car up!) and hadn't considered checking on here for options prior. Ace.