Rear seat belt missing

willow kodas

Hello all - thanks for all the great advice on this forum

I am enjoying my Yeti (2 months old now) and just yesterday I had 5 people in the car, for the first time.

It was only then that I noticed that the rear middle seat did not have a seat belt (is it meant to have a 3 point seat belt or just a lap belt?) but there were seat belt sockets for 4! The left and right rear seats had the usual 3 point seat belts.

Has anyone else had this problem? Should I contact Skoda UK for help?

Thanks

On the headlining NSR.

Pull down and plug the end one into the NS socket on middle seat. It then acts like any three point seat belt.

• 2 years later...

My nine year old had to sit in the middle rear seat for the first time recently. She looked up, took the belt and two seconds later she was correctly belted up. Can't think why I was surprised really as she can operate my iPad better than I can.

• Like 1

Having a 7 year old grand daughter you don't surprise me in the slightest Freedie.  Kids are utterly amazing, perhaps because many of them don't pre-judge or don't have enough experience to get it wrong . . . 

I was making a list of missing equipment to talk to my dealer about, so far everything I was going to mention has been solved by RTFM or on here !!  A result.

• Like 1