midlands convoy to combe?

Copey

12/9

More of an interest thread really. Any one interested on a convoy down?

Proberbly meet at corley services north then go m6-m42-m5-m4 takes 1hr45 on a good day :)

• Like 1

This cud well be a potential for me. Ill be travelling sat morning an im right on m5 wircester corridor j6-7 so you'll be passing my way. I also have two of my brothers on stand in a mk1 octy and ed30 golf gti so three cars cruising down. We can at times be "spirited" drivers tho!

I can't be a spirited driver since opting for a tracker to save on insurance :( stick to all limits now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope as a group we will "cruise" and stick together.

Important question.... whats peoples estimated time on wanting to get there for?

Not sure to be honest as its the first time i've been to something like this...I'd say early but not stupidly early. :thumbup:

Might b wise to ask Jason what time the stand needs to be set up by as combe might want clubs to be on site by a certain time to limit movement of traffic? Ill spk to my brothers about convoying down. By sounds of it we'd be the last en route?

Only reason i ask if people are on track is so we can plan to be there earlier so you got time for drivers briefing and sound test :)

But

Me x2 cars - no track

• Like 1

Right then... lets see if i get this right...

Start at corley services northbound

Upto m42 down to m5

Then stop at strencham services junction 8 for pickup

Then down to combe via m5 then m4

Journey will take 1hour 45mins in one go.

• Like 1

Add your names for pickup locations

Corley services

1.kieran +kerry - Rapid

2.kierans mate- Ibiza fr

3.nathvrs - fab vrs

Strencham services

1. Jack aka toxic - clio :( haha

Anyone else?

• Like 1

Might b wise to ask Jason what time the stand needs to be set up by as combe might want clubs to be on site by a certain time to limit movement of traffic? Ill spk to my brothers about convoying down. By sounds of it we'd be the last en route?

Are you going on track mate? We can get there earlier but 9am is about right for getting in. Not to early not to late :)

Are you going on track mate? We can get there earlier but 9am is about right for getting in. Not to early not to late :)

Possibly. Ive not booked to go on but i was at combe yesterday for vw/audi day n fancied a go back on after doing the parade lap with my lil un. My brother however is going on track and stand. We'd pull in at strensham i just have to confirm firstly with the other two however one is on hols currently until nx wk so may have to confirm in a wk or so for sure. 9:00 am sounds a good time to be getting there. Strensham around 8 then? Only hour from there when we went yesterday and that was at a steady 70 due to a show/shine mk 1 in our convoy