Damaged already....not impressed....

Well....10 weeks old and 3000kms on the clock and some interbred bogan f&@kwit reversed into the side of her......

This is her mid may brand new....http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/296662-post-your-mk3-octavia-photos/?p=4248255

This is now......9177896bf8be32e78856e38566715456.jpg21ffad40fc2fe04c337eeabb7eefb290.jpg

Two new doors needed and a complete offside respray.

****ed off is understatement of the century....particularly as i waited seven months from order to delivery!!

No, they were still there....they had no insurance though......

So trust the police were involved.

Really sorry mate. It truly sucks. Whem you take such care of something and some low life does that it hurts :(

Edited by RobbySpurs

So trust the police were involved.

Really sorry mate. It truly sucks. Whem you take such care of something and some low life does that it hurts :(

Sadly, insurance isnt compulsory in Australia.....so not an issue for the old bill.

Sadly, insurance isnt compulsory in Australia.....so not an issue for the old bill.

Really?? That surprised me, I thought Aussie law on the road was quite tough compared to the UK, have they arranged to pay for the damages or anything? Surely they can't just smash up your car and get away with it?

Rules in Oz (certainly in WA anyway) - 'rego' (equivalent to VED) is payable on your veh. Included in your rego is compulsory third party injury only insurance. Plenty of cars knocking about without rego sadly. Decent people, ie, you and I also pay for fully comp insurance to protect your own vehicle and any third party damage you may cause.

The scrotes that hit my car had no insurance (and may even have had no rego). I have the details of the offending veh and took a photo of driver and drivers licence, passed them to my insurers...and basically leave it with them to chase. They end up pursuing offending uninsured drivers through the courts and hope they get something back. In the meantime, I'm in limbo, have to pay my full excess out and am out of pocket, and my motor ends up as a damaged/repaired. Its a great system...........

Sorry about the nice new car. 

You should have reported it to the police, our traffic unit will investigated it. Since you are claiming on your insurance I would advise you to do so.

I see cases like yours daily. You can go online www.police.wa.gov.au or into your local police station.

Edited by parisfrance