Superb III L&K

Is that a black steering wheel? I'm starting to like the brown interior more and more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes they have finally seen sense and dropped the two tone steering wheel!

Is that Quartz Grey?

was trying to make out the finance example but its just a bit to blurry.

looks nice though!

Yeah it lost some resolution in the upload but it says:

Duration 42 Months

41 payments @ £310

Deposit 10,087.50

Retail Cash Price £33,625.00

*Acceptance Fee £125

Optional Final Payment £12,375.00

Option to purchase Fee** £60

Total Amount Payable £35,261.61

Total Amount of Credit £23,537.50

Representative APR 2.6%APR

Rate of Interest 2.32% Fixed

Quartz Grey

Unless my eyesight is failing me it looks more blue than grey in those photos.

One of the things I like about the paints that Skoda use is that several of them seem to "change colour" depending on lighting or viewing angle.

Unless my eyesight is failing me it looks more blue than grey in those photos.

One of the things I like about the paints that Skoda use is that several of them seem to "change colour" depending on lighting or viewing angle.

I think that's just my **** camera phone or your monitors colour pallete set to cool. It was a metallic dark grey but didn't check the official name sorry.

Just been to Hortons to view the L & K its gorgeous and very big! I'm 6 ft 2 and the electric drivers seat was set too far back for me to drive yet sitting behind it, I had knee room to spare. Hopefully I'll soon get to drive as they are going to register it as a demonstrator and have 5 more on the way.

• Like 1

Just been to Hortons to view the L & K its gorgeous and very big! I'm 6 ft 2 and the electric drivers seat was set too far back for me to drive yet sitting behind it, I had knee room to spare. Hopefully I'll soon get to drive as they are going to register it as a demonstrator and have 5 more on the way.

I want one now! Mines in the dock for replacement DMF under warranty so I was having a good fiddle with this L&K yesterday! Told the service guy to get a salesman to call me if the DMF was not covered under warranty but unfortunately it was covered!

• Like 1

Hi Stokey,

I've sat in the back of the new hatch myself.

I'm 5'11" but one of my relatives is about the same height as you and often travels in the back seat.

Not a problem for him in my Superb II estate but I was wondering how he'd cope in the hatchback with the sloping rear.

Did rear headroom pose any issue for you?

Thanks, BJ.

Hi Stokey,

I've sat in the back of the new hatch myself.

I'm 5'11" but one of my relatives is about the same height as you and often travels in the back seat.

Not a problem for him in my Superb II estate but I was wondering how he'd cope in the hatchback with the sloping rear.

Did rear headroom pose any issue for you?

Thanks, BJ.

No mate I had no problems at all. I couldn't tell you the clearance I had as I was checking the legroom (not that I need that amount of legroom even) but the fact that I didn't notice the headroom means it wasn't an issue.

• Like 1