The Superb III Picture thread

4 minutes ago, BriskodaJeff said:

Lovely motor mate. I think it was Penguin who mentioned the k word. I was the one struggling to hear you:biggrin:.

Apologies BriskodaJeff,

In my head I have blamed you for the night terrors, sleepless nights and panic over the last month. But on checking the thread you are right it was that sod Penguin.

Sorry :angel: 

• Haha 1

On 24/05/2018 at 21:04, TheGingerOne said:

Inspired (some could say copying) by Boxerdog1 I thought I’d tidy up my back end 

9BF24012-CA10-4DF7-BEF3-E49806439479.jpeg

Just need to fit a bumper protector now

IMG_20180504_172654.jpg

On 26/05/2018 at 20:49, Parked said:

20180525_103937.thumb.jpg.60d132f02d49e989196a0df7e5cb1894.jpg20180525_103834.thumb.jpg.c5442a35c9164d5cad49cc44cf2a2d48.jpg

Hi Guys,

Well I have had my Sportline for a month and I love it. I did post one quick picture just after getting it. Here are a couple more.

Briskodajeff you will see alloys are still intact on passenger side. You mentioning the word "Kerb" and linking it to diamond cut alloys has caused me many sleepless nights :biggrin:

Anyway main thing to say no issues so far. When reading forums you often get people with issues posting. I for one was posting a couple of times a day when I had delayed handover due to the signal booster problem. But been very quiet here while enjoying the car. So I think by the nature of that we can create a negative vibe.  So thought it only fair to post again to say all is good!

To sum up...........

Love it

Beautiful car beautiful colour...... Skoda Superb =  Class

On 27/05/2018 at 19:07, TheGingerOne said:

That looks good although I think a black one would contrast the lighter colour better. Ill be sure to look into it. Where did you get yours from? 

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-III/Rear-bumper-panels/

It arrived yesterday. Unfortunately Skoda DK f’ed up, so some equipment is missing (paddles and Drive Mode Select). They offered to order a new car again, but that would extend my wait until mid-September. So I took it anyway...

13146EBA-5AB9-4DA4-BE6E-9A7B76E7272F.jpeg

• Like 2

Looks good! Disappointing missing paddles and DMS though. Whilst I don't know if DMS (assuming it's not the more advanced chassis set-up) can be coded, I'm fairly sure paddles can be added with a simple steering wheel swap. There is a thread on here somewhere about it - this is something your dealer should be able to do fairly simple I would have thought?

Beeing a fleet car there wasn’t any room for te dealer doing the retrofit themselves. I didn’t have to pay for the missing items, of course. DMS was with out DCC, and I’ve alreday bought a new SW with paddles ;)