Shark remap

Just booked my vrs tdi pd in for a remap with shark, slightly excited ! Even better there is a 25% off offer on so getting a fab deal ! On a further point does anyone know how long it will take ? And if there is anything nearby to do while it's getting done ?

Just booked my vrs tdi pd in for a remap with shark, slightly excited ! Even better there is a 25% off offer on so getting a fab deal ! On a further point does anyone know how long it will take ? And if there is anything nearby to do while it's getting done ?

When are you going down, Dan?

I'm heading back there tomorrow to pick up an STS unit and get my remap checked - I think the dealers did something to it at the last service as it no longer has the Shark 'bite'. Mine was in for a full morning as it was an ECU out job then, but now it's just done over the OBD port so should be much quicker.

Where is the discount from ? directly from them ?

from them and also via their dealers I believe. Which in my mind makes it an absolute bargain, given the quality of the software. :)

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/367217-25-off-stage-1-and-2-remaps-at-shark-performance-dealers-through-august/?hl=%2Bshark+%2B25%25

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to booking in My MK111 Scout for Shark Remap. Looking forward to seeing Ben and the new premises.Fingers crossed I will be as happy with that as I am with the Mk 2 with remap. 

No as I only got stage 1 and didn't have the cash to pay much more lol! From what they tell me it's running about 200bhp but by hell the car pulls like a train now!

I had mine mapped by Shark not too long ago and i agree with you. They feel like a different car. I felt a bit underwhelmed with it when i first got the car. It had a fair bit low down but when stretched out it ran out of ideas quickly. I then discovered two rear calipers binding on a touch which perked it up a little bit but after the map was done just feels totally transformed. Low down shove is even stronger but it's now more eager to rev out and surprisingly it feels like it's still producing power up there too. Top end feels really strong. It's the best money I've ever spent on a car tbh. I have since had an exhaust temp sensor fail so wether the map is exposing weak parts in the system i don't know. Mine cost £275 so you got it at a good price. Enjoy!!