Citigo Wheel upgrades needed?

thre3aces

If I bought the Citigogogo and declared it as a stock SE and then if I'm in an accident and they inspect it and they ask about the 1.8t the roll cage the 4WD system, does that mean the "it came like this" phrase would work? :D

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Not quite an OEM upgrade though is it lol. I doubt an inspector would know the ins and outs of the Citigo range to know if it should have skoda alloys or not.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just in case it's of any help to anyone who's currently dithering...........................

SWMBO & I have a 5 door 75 PS Greentech: No. 1 son has a 60 PS 3 door SE. His is "slightly" more economical than mine, and we basically do the same sort of driving - the slight difference between the two top speeds, in real terms, is TOTALLY academic - well apart to a head-down, arse-up boy-racer. Ours is (I reckon) noticeably more comfortable, and is certainly better-appointed (the heated front seats & the Sat Nav, for starters). Would have liked (& certainly would have happily paid for) the option of both Cruise C & extra Speakers, but the car was already in transit, so it was a case of taking what the Dealer could immediately get his oily little hands on, or being prepared to wait X (& probably Y & Z) months, to have one built-to-order. That apart, SWMBO doesn't really relate to a competing for my ear, with a car radio.

However, the car is great as it is, and whilst being measurably more pricy than an SE, I reckon that the extra is worth shelling out. SWMBO & I went out in son's 3 door last night (for the first time with both of us) & believe me, ONLY Quasimodo could get in the back without risking a hernia.

5 doors over 3 ANY time.

& just my opinion.

I find the 3 door really spacious tho and not being rude to friends but I have had some LARGE people in the back, no drama's getting in or out

I have the back seat permanently folded down so it is a 2-seater with plenty of luggage space. Works extremely well when taking the kids to/from boarding school/Uni.

• Like 1

I have the back seat permanently folded down so it is a 2-seater with plenty of luggage space. Works extremely well when taking the kids to/from boarding school/Uni.

And also makes it more aerodynamic ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1