do we have any moon millage cars on here

Hi all i have just purchased a 55plate octy looks like mark 1 although every thing i look up says it should be a mark 2 but def looks like a mk1 its a bit rough round the edges but has done an impressive (to me anyway)240k any other moon mile cars out there? And also can someone clear up the model querie cheers bob

Mk1 was an official model up to 2004, but there's a number registered on 05, 55 and 06 plates that were unregistered stock. Also the 1.9tdi was built purely for the taxi market up to 2008? I think. Certainly well into 2006 and later. Lots of insurance/parts places won't accept that it can be a Mk1 if post 2004 though!

If it definitely looks like a mk1, its a mk1. Do you have a picture? Easy to ID then. If not what engine does it have? A number were only available on the mk1...

I saw an 08 plate mk1 Octy Taxi today

There's a Octy taxi near me with 637k on the clock when I last had a ride (albeit on 2nd engine). I wish I'd taken a picture!! Can't remember what year it was tho, or what flavour of 1.9 diesel!

I saw an 08 plate mk1 Octy Taxi today

There's a Octy taxi near me with 637k on the clock when I last had a ride (albeit on 2nd engine). I wish I'd taken a picture!! Can't remember what year it was tho, or what flavour of 1.9 diesel!

If it's a Mk1 then could be a TDI 90, 110. Or a PD105 or PD130.

MK2 the only one available was PD105. Impressive even on the 2nd engine.

Phil

hi Bob i have a 55 and its a mk 1 apparently they made the mark 1 shape up until 09 mainly taxis

Hi all i have just purchased a 55plate octy looks like mark 1 although every thing i look up says it should be a mark 2 but def looks like a mk1 its a bit rough round the edges but has done an impressive (to me anyway)240k any other moon mile cars out there? And also can someone clear up the model querie cheers bob

On the otherside of the coin i brought mine 4 weeks ago 10 years old 41k on the clock fully back up service history and 2 cam belt changes :)

That's pretty low.

Ours is a 57 plate and just ticked over 48,000 miles.