new yeti extras

phil007

Hello all, looking at geting a few bits for my forthcoming yeti outdoor., wonder if anyone can help .are the mudflaps all the same as the noramal yeti lists front and rear but the oudoor list rear only for the outdoor.and cost?.also looking at chrome exhuast trim (genuine) any one fitted one , and how about wind deflectors , fitted the heko ones on my monte liked the look but was sure they made more noise!! Thanks if anyone can help.

I believe the fronts are the same but rears are different due to slightly different mouldings

Eg http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/category/Yeti_2014_2016/Accessories_Yeti_2014__,b.html has the part numbers. I have climair deflectors, they probably do rumble a bit but rarely noticeably

Sent mainly by pure luck using Tapatalk

Edited by Pehar

I have wind deflectors and like them but if I was buying again would probably go for the clear rather than smoked. Very useful if carying the dogs in wet weatger - can leave the windows down a bit and not get the rain inside!

I have the twin exhaust tips and think they look good.
Also have the Climair wind deflectors so the dog can have some air when left in the car for short periods but be aware that if not disabled on the MaxiDOT the windows will close if it starts raining or 12 hours have passed since the car was locked.

I believe the fronts are the same but rears are different due to slightly different mouldings

Eg http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/category/Yeti_2014_2016/Accessories_Yeti_2014__,b.html has the part numbers. I have climair deflectors, they probably do rumble a bit but rarely noticeably

You're right about the mudflaps.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I bought front mudflaps for mine. Easy to fit and incredibly cheap at €13.99 from Superskoda.

I understand that the rears are more difficult to fit necessitating the wheels to be removed.

I bought front mudflaps for mine. Easy to fit and incredibly cheap at €13.99 from Superskoda.

I understand that the rears are more difficult to fit necessitating the wheels to be removed.

Did mine without.

You need either a right angle or flexible torx driver/holder.

If you have to ask you'll not understand.

I had my car from stock and one of the options it had that were not on my "must have" list were the exhaust trims but I'm glad I've got them as they look much better than without.

• Like 1

Ironically the mudflaps as a factory option are (were) cheaper than buying them even from superskoda when I got mine. Plus when I refused the dealers "offer" to fit the other pair for a small fee they did them anyway :)