Hooray the Sport is going.

Storchaser, how are you finding the petrol engine ?

I looked at one of these around 18 months ago, admitt it was only a emo car we had at work and was in it 20 mins tops, but i didn't gel with the engine.  The spec on the cars are really good and too look great from the outside. 

Thank you.

I'm trying to find an angle where the car doesn't look good but honestly I can't find one. Maybe the small rear wrap round windows are a slight dislike. Great alround vision even though the press state that rear view is small and obstructed but tbh it isn't. The car is very low to the ground and you have to be careful opening doors where there are high curbs so I'm being very cautious. Been out for a long drive today using 60% electric mode. It's so quiet and comfy. I felt really refreshed after getting out afterwards. It's just a great place to be. I'm still finding more things with this car it's great.

Put a pair of new number plates on today as I can't stand plates with dealers names on them. Halfords made a nice pair and put them on too plus I had a voucher from Christmas to use to pay for them [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Stormchaser

I love the tech and interior but honestly - I dont get the looks. A largish hatchback with an awkward factory body kit? It doesnt look like a Lexus to me and IMHO both of your previous cars had better looking exteriors.

I see where you're coming from. It is Lexus smallest car,entry level ?

They've only been out since 2011. It's a Prius underneath with Lexus luxury. Huge sellers in the US with the Prius as they love Hybrids over there.

The later revised 2014> do look better imho with the new spindle grille and the rear F sport rear bumper. It's different and I like it. Typical Japanese styling that's what I like with older tech modernised. The Swift did have great style and lives up to its name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Stormchaser