Dynamic interior

lofi

I have seen one at my local dealer and it looks good. Not sure how to upload a pic but if you go to the Skoda website used car locator, click Citigo and tick parking sensor option, there is a white SE L in Cardiff with the Dynamic interior.

Sorry - my mistake - this is the standard SE L. There is no fake leather - just cloth - but that diamond pattern is made with bold stitching on the bolsters and plain in the centre. I believe the Dynamic option has the quilted effect (but perhaps with black stitching) across the main part of the seat and bolster plain. 

• Like 1

No problem! Try the German website? 

http://www.skoda-auto.de/models/citigo/design/

Ah yes, down at the bottom it has the best picture I've yet seen.  Nice to see it appears to be white stitching rather than what appears to be piping on the config.  Looks nice I think - still searching for a real life picture but that has put my mind at rest. It also appears that the dynamic black interior comes with the optional steering wheel.  Seems a different shape and has silver inserts.  Anyone know if this is correct?

• 1 month later...

I an now report, as my car has arrived, that the Dynamic interior is really nice.  Seats look quilted, leather sports steering wheel and leather gear lever and hand brake (though those might be standard).  One problem.  no matter how I set the seats the steering wheel obscures most of the speedo.  Anyone else noticed this?  I wish you could repeat the speedo on the PID!

I an now report, as my car has arrived, that the Dynamic interior is really nice.  Seats look quilted, leather sports steering wheel and leather gear lever and hand brake (though those might be standard).  One problem.  no matter how I set the seats the steering wheel obscures most of the speedo.  Anyone else noticed this?  I wish you could repeat the speedo on the PID!

Leather steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake were standard on Elegance models. I have the same problem with the steering wheel. I set it at its lowest setting on long journeys, at least I can see the 70mph mark above the top of the steering wheel.

Speed and elevation can be displayed on the map view on the PID (option to enable this in Navigation settings), would be nice to have speed as one of the display options on the instrument view (RPM and external temperature are already displayed in the instrument cluster). I think that Citigos with the cruise control option can display the current speed in the LCD panel in the instrument cluster.

Silly question but, have you tried adjusting the steering wheel it self?

-eelis-

Yes, if I put it right up I can see the dial but then the top of it is too far away really.

Leather steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake were standard on Elegance models. I have the same problem with the steering wheel. I set it at its lowest setting on long journeys, at least I can see the 70mph mark above the top of the steering wheel.

Speed and elevation can be displayed on the map view on the PID (option to enable this in Navigation settings), would be nice to have speed as one of the display options on the instrument view (RPM and external temperature are already displayed in the instrument cluster). I think that Citigos with the cruise control option can display the current speed in the LCD panel in the instrument cluster.

Yes, have just found the setting to display the speed in the PID but it's small so I'll have to set some warnings I think.  Really would like to have the speed dial on the PID, that would be excellent. So, if this wheel is on all the elegance models doesn't everyone with them have this issue?  Its the same for me (6ft), my wife (5'6) and a mate of mine (5'9). And we've adjusted the seat height but unfortunately seeing the dial does;t match the 'correct' seating position. The dynamic interior is nice though - and I seem to have pimp tint that I did't (but later wanted) so I don't know if that is a spec change of comes with the dynamic interior pack.

Edited by lofi

Glad you are liking your new car and would love to see pic of the interior. Interesting that you have the sunset glass - if you do not have the sunroof it must come with the dynamic pack so good choice! I think, as you say, you have the sports wheel which is flatter on the bottom but that makes no difference to the top of the wheel which obscures the instruments on all models, I am afraid - unless you set the wheel strangely high! As mentioned above, the mph is small on the sat nav and you only get mph readout on the instrument LCD if you have the trip computer/cruise control (that is what I use).

Here are some pictures of the interior.  I have to say I'm impressed with the dynamic option - really good value, particularly as it seems to include the tinted windows (I don't have a sunroof).

22775653843_3dd7fdfe51_z.jpg

23320254371_439a921a6d_z.jpg

23320252061_cb74aa5fb0_z.jpg

23402828005_de292a285b_z.jpg

23320255651_42c8410c1b_z.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice :) all it needs from factory is this -

$_57.JPG

Then it'll be perfect

calm down, youre abit keen on these since i was gonna put it on my fab ;) haha :D

seriously though.. it does need a MFSW doesnt it ;) 

Edited by fabiamk2SE

I would say a Maxidot is doable in a Citigo but extra features on the PID controllable via a MFSW

thatd be good. 

im not that clued up on Citigo's. ill be honest. 

but get it done.. ill tell you how cool it is later on :) haha

thatd be good. 

im not that clued up on Citigo's. ill be honest. 

but get it done.. ill tell you how cool it is later on :) haha

The MFSW controls will be wired up when my mechanical know how mate and me both have time, then it'll be a case of what works from there on

• Like 1