Which Skodas though?

Franklee

The implications of this are just enormous.

I'm only disappointed that I own a ford TDCI and are not potentially eligible for some kind of compensation.

That is, unless Ford is outed as doing the same!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

The implications of this are just enormous.

I'm only disappointed that I own a ford TDCI and are not potentially eligible for some kind of compensation.

That is, unless Ford is outed as doing the same!

Why do you deserve compensation, exactly?

The world deserves compensation for the potential environmental damage, but it doesn't affect your fuel efficiency or road tax bracket.

Obviously when some dubious Doctor declares they've cause lots of lung cancer by their actions that would be dangerous...

So in real world driving my car emits more NOx than when being run under the conditions imposed by the official EU test procedure (with VAG implementing a special software map).  That doesn't have any direct effect on my use of the car - either driving experience or economic cost of running the car. 

Why do you deserve compensation, exactly?

The world deserves compensation for the potential environmental damage, but it doesn't affect your fuel efficiency or road tax bracket.

Obviously when some dubious Doctor declares they've cause lots of lung cancer by their actions that would be dangerous...

Because it will massively devalue those affected vehicles, and diesels generally.

Because it will massively devalue those affected vehicles, and diesels generally.

Honestly though, I'm not looking for compensation.

That's the last type of culture we want to encourage in the UK!