Skoda vRS rear seat covers?

Hi Guys

Currently thinking of buying a set of rear seat covers for the vRS (2013 onwards) as I want the rear seats protected etc.

Now has anyone got any rear seat covers & if so, would you mind showing a few pictures or any links to where you purchased them from :)

I have found these at the moment & even thou the £70.00 ones seem expensive they do look pretty decent & I suppose £70.00 is a small price to pay for protected rear seats

£70.00 ones

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/251753117473

£40.00 ones

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/351035938885

Appreciate any advice or help :)

The cheaper ones look better to be honest

I showed my friend both sets of rear seat covers & he said the exact same thing as you :) that the £40.00 look better, plus in hindsight the £40.00 set will do the job perfectly so why pay £70 when you can pay £40 & save £30 towards something else

• Like 1

Received the rear seat covers today for the vRS (quick delivery) :) but unfortunately I haven't even opened them as I've got the flu & feel drained so hopefully if I'm better for Saturday I'll get these open take some pictures & pictures when there fitted.

• Like 1

So fitted the rear seat cover & to be honest the quality is a lot better than what I was expecting! took around 5mins max to install, you can lift up the bottom base and tuck the excess under which ain't that much to be fair & you can tuck the sides in around by the seatbelts, there is velcro straps between the rear of the seat covers (where it meets the back seat to base seat) to show through the seatbelt buckles but no access for the middle seatbelt & no access for the centre rear armrest but that don't bother me. Also has clips that go around the rear headrests that just clip in & you can adjust etc...

The quality of the material is really quite good has a good texture feel with plenty of padding but not too much to where its too thick and not too less where its like nylon material, so kinda just perfect in my eyes & will do the job perfectly for what I need it to do & for £40.00 at least my rear seats are protected :) 

Here is a few pictures fitted

IMG_4930_zpsdxsh5ruy.jpg

IMG_4931_zpslcm7vz43.jpg

IMG_4929_zpsb9fmltpy.jpg

Edited by BATVANVRS
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...

Am also in the search for rear seat covers to protect from the 2 kids highback boosters I have - the existing car is marked from them and since I've just ordered a brand new Combi would rather have these from close to the get-go. Most I've seen on ebay/amazon etc dont' seem to have have split rear seats to allow dropping of one side for longer load carrying - anyone seen these?

thanks