After 14 years of waiting, the Octavia vRS 4x4 is available!

ColinD

Paperwork sorted, checked my car out at Euro Canterbury and collect on 1 March in the afternoon.  Then off to get a remap and gonna be a happy VRS 4x4 geezer!!!  

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys

How's everyone getting on with their 4x4 VRS's?  

Hopefully all good!

I'm due to collect mine first week in October, can't wait!

Current car 07 Mk11 VRS tdi hatch, race blue, 105000 miles - she's been great hence the reason for ordering a new one.

Spec: SKODA OCTAVIA DIESEL ESTATE 2.0 TDI CR vRS 5dr DSG 4x4,   Options: Canton sound system, Black design plus pack, Winter pack, Special paint – Corrida red, Crew protection assist and rear side airbags, Towing bracket – removable and lockable, Leather – Black with red stitching + heated front seats, Space saver spare wheel and Service pack.

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated!

P.S. Also planning to up the power, I was looking at going down the SHARK performance route - any thoughts?

Edited by S6JOK