Frost Car Care

J306TD

Sadly it looks like they haven't updated things for a while....

You could try a PM on the FB page:-

https://www.facebook.com/Frostcarcare

The website seems like they have deleted the homepage - but from my old links I get this far...

http://frostcarcare.co.uk/basket/?removed_item=1

Thanks Ste. I had the same issue. Not even on DW anymore.

Ps got a photo you will like

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Doesn't sound good mate. Shame. I Take it you rather like that tyre dressing?

Oh - what's the photo? You tease... go on, go on, go on... ;)  :happy:  :rofl:

Doesn't sound good mate. Shame. I Take it you rather like that tyre dressing?

Oh - what's the photo? You tease... go on, go on, go on... ;):happy::rofl:

Yer. Much better than Megs Endurance

Sent from my Galaxy S5

• Like 1

Yer. Much better than Megs Endurance

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Did a bit of asking around at the weekend on this matie.... not much info on Frost Car Care situation.

BUT

Looks like you could mop up a few ONYX sample bottles - if it's as good as you say it is....

For example:-

http://www.sample-this.co.uk/shop/4588084015/frost-car-care---onyx---tyre-dressing-100ml/9496575

Hope this helps. :thumbup:

It is rumored that some of their products have been causing damage to vehicles paintwork/wheels.

*This is just what ive heard and have no idea whether these claims are true or false. 

• Like 1

It is rumored that some of their products have been causing damage to vehicles paintwork/wheels.

*This is just what ive heard and have no idea whether these claims are true or false. 

Shame - not seen this Ben.

I will say that Onyx has been mentioned 3 times in various reviews this past week or two.

Mentioned in a very positive way - I should add, seemingly a very good tyre dressing.

Shame - not seen this Ben.

I will say that Onyx has been mentioned 3 times in various reviews this past week or two.

Mentioned in a very positive way - I should add, seemingly a very good tyre dressing.

Ive not used it myself but only seen good things about it.

From what ive seen i do not know if Onyx is involved in these claims or it is another product.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All - I actually got a quick reply from Frost Car Care same day.... Website issues all resolved via the hosting company.

Thanks to Leanne for the reply and explanation.... now after all the hype - I think i'll get some Onyx Tyre Dressing ordered. :thumbup:

Free delivery on orders over £25 as well.

http://frostcarcare.co.uk/care/wheels/

• Like 1

Nice to know these guys are still around. I had a sample of Onyx a while back & found it very good.

A few of the other detailing pages rate the frost car care gear too!

I'll have a look at some of the other stuff available. Due a big stock up order shortly! Thanks on the info chaps!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Steve. I thought they had gone out if business

Sent from my Galaxy S5

No problem - happy to help if i can. Thanks for the info in the first instance on Onyx.

Given the number of people looking for their tyre dressing - it seemed worth chasing up!

The website looks pretty smart; although pricing on some stuff looks high IMO.

The sample kits are nice though, and if nothing else i might try the tyre dressing and snow foam.  :thumbup:

No problem - happy to help if i can. Thanks for the info in the first instance on Onyx.

Given the number of people looking for their tyre dressing - it seemed worth chasing up!

The website looks pretty smart; although pricing on some stuff looks high IMO.

The sample kits are nice though, and if nothing else i might try the tyre dressing and snow foam. [emoji106]

I had a look at the website yesterday evening and they quite a range!

I'm going to get one of the sample packs I think before purchasing bigger. The £15 sample pack has pretty much the range in there so very good value!

• Like 1

I had a look at the website yesterday evening and they quite a range!

I'm going to get one of the sample packs I think before purchasing bigger. The £15 sample pack has pretty much the range in there so very good value!

Yes indeed, i thought the same Karl - the sample pack looks interesting.

I would have ordered it actually - but the October WaxPack is due to land tomorrow.

So I think i'll have enough new stuff to try out for the next few detailing sessions. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Yes indeed, i thought the same Karl - the sample pack looks interesting.

I would have ordered it actually - but the October WaxPack is due to land tomorrow.

So I think i'll have enough new stuff to try out for the next few detailing sessions. [emoji106]

Waxpack Fridays! Can't be them!

I held back on the frost order with it been waxpack week. Be just my luck that the whole pack would be frost had I have ordered haha!

• Like 1

Snow Foam was really pleasing! Put 1 inch in the snow foam lance topped with warm water and set to work. cleaned extremely well as i was using it on the work van for a fair test! Certainly a snow foam I would recommend. 

Great consistency using the ratios I used. Great cleaning power. As Ste said in his review, no added scents etc. Just a focused Snow Foam for cleaning and doing what it should! 

I did have photos but unfortunately have smashed my phone this afternoon.

• Like 1

Snow Foam was really pleasing! Put 1 inch in the snow foam lance topped with warm water and set to work.

Cleaned extremely well as i was using it on the work van for a fair test! Certainly a snow foam I would recommend. 

Great consistency using the ratios I used. Great cleaning power. As Ste said in his review, no added scents etc.

Just a focused Snow Foam for cleaning and doing what it should! 

I did have photos but unfortunately have smashed my phone this afternoon.

Glad you got to test the Snow foam out - shame about the broken phone though!

The Snow Foam was the Ed Turners BTW - you posted this on the Frost thread! Doh!

No matter - thanks for taking the time to try it out and found it a good product. :thumbup:

Thats the sort of day i had yesterday mate! everything went wrong haha! ill re-post in Ed Turners! 

No harm done matie. Thanks for sorting the post on Ed Turners thread.

I hope you get the phone sorted ok. :thumbup: