Lost husky

Biodieselgangan

Could i ask you all to check this facebook thread??

Its my daughters dog who went missing on the moors between Woodhead bridge and Ashopton river on the Snake pass around 3pm today.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154254889899992&set=a.10150141625489992.343680.516539991&type=3&theater

share as much as possible please!!

Thanks

That will be a HUGE relief for the owner. :)

One of our staffies went AWOL for 15 minutes during a walk, leaving us feeling frantic. She reappeared acting as if nothing had happened.

• Administrators

A relief to hear, those moors are lovely but bleak too.

Many years ago my sister in law lost her spaniel on helvellyn summit, we were all spread out so didn't know till we got down this had happened.

I set of, leaving the girls to 'search' and I began driving around to all the farms, fully expecting to collect a corpse. It's a big mountain and 4 or 5 hours later I got back to the local pub, to find that she'd made it back to the car park and was found roughly where we'd been parked.  Clever girl... quite how she made it over the many walls/styles/gates is another thing I still do not know to this day.

I always stop for a dog now if I cannot see an owner anywhere. So long as no face licking goes on, I'm ok with a moment to catch a breath and a new friend.

• Like 1

A quite smelly Husky found by peak rangers!!!

someone must have had hold of him at some point as half the food he was carrying has gone as has his choke chain but the back pack had beeen zipped back up!

I know they are clever but i don't think he is tha t good!

Thanks to all who shared the thread!!

• Like 3