Accident Damage Repairs

Hi,

I have just got my car back from being repaired after someone hit my front end in a car park.

The first time I went to collect my car the garage had made a few mistakes, mainly putting the wrong skoda badge on the front and putting the vrs badge in the wrong place  :S . So now I have picked it up and they have rectified that I have been looking in greater detail to see if there is anything else they have done wrong.

The only thing I have noticed is the headlight look misaligned. Now I can't remember if they were like this before it got hit, and it is just one of those things, or if they have reassembled it incorrectly.

Here are some pictures of the lights, can anyone look at theirs and confirm how they should fit? The offside sits slightly further forward than the nearside.

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

Ensure the headlight is fitted correctly. Mine looks like that if it isn't pushed in fully.

agreed, changed a bulb yesterday and didnt quite get the light back in properly. took a couple of goes, perfect now.

It looks like the headlight bracket has been removed and needs re-aligning. Mine were misaligned when I removed the bracket to get to the front parking sensors without first putting some alignment markings on. They are simply to do by removing headlight and two torx bolts to loosen then adjust and retighten. It might take a few attempts to get right and once done mark with paint or crayon to ensure you have the alignment if you need to remove them again. 

Edited by CWARD