Anyone got a SE Business Combi yet ?

Thanks -

Does the SE Business still come with LED Rear lights as per the PDF as the paper work on the online config states it, but the graphical image suggests not, (compared it to the German site which shows the LED units.)

Also, it would appear the SE Business now comes with BLACK rails instead of silver?

Thank you

Edited by RickTT

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks -

Does the SE Business still come with LED Rear lights as per the PDF as the paper work on the online config states it, but the graphical image suggests not, (compared it to the German site which shows the LED units.)

Also, it would appear the SE Business now comes with BLACK rails instead of silver?

Thank you

bit of a bump..

Are the rear lights on the SE Business the LED ones ?

No they are not LED on my SE Business, on the estate/combi at least. But the roof bars are silver but which like black plastic feet around where they meet the roof.

No they are not LED on my SE Business, on the estate/combi at least. But the roof bars are silver but which like black plastic feet around where they meet the roof.

Are you sure, according to the brochure all trim levels get LED rear lights as std (they are not full LED)

According to the latest Fleet brochure, Nov 2015, it should have rear LED's?

http://www.skoda.co.uk/SiteCollectionDocuments/Brochures/SE%20Business%20November.pdf

any idea when the switch over from silver to black roof rails was made? i.e. cars from week X were built with the black rails?

I think the switch to black roof rails is a deliberate decision by Skoda UK to increase margins on the SE business and/or push people towards the SE L rather than down to Skoda themselves.

If you look at configurators for other countries, Ireland, Germany, Czech Republic etc, you'll see that it's only the base model which has black roof rails, everything else has silver roof rails.

I'm not sure when the spec was changed but the colour of roof rails should be specified on your order.

I called Skoda CS last week about my SE Business estate, which was ordered last week in August, to ask about build week and whilst on asked about the roof rails. The nice lady checked my order and confirmed that it has the silver rails specced but it still unconfirmed BW 50.

Are you sure?

The indicators and reverse lights are standard bulbs (non-LED) but the brake and tail lights should be LED...

2016_skoda_superb_70_1600x1200.jpg

original_skoda-superb-estate-2015-rear-l

Edited by silver1011

Just delivered Business SE 2.0 DSG brilliant metallic silver.

Silver roof rails and surprised to find a full maxi dot screen which wasn't in the spec i didn't think.

IMG_3580.JPG.jpg

Very nice mate, wheels don't look that bad too. I'm waiting on the same model and colour just not the estate.

Looks really nice and yep wheels don't look too bad. Mines coming in black so a bit worried the wheels won't look so good. Who knows what colour roof rails I'll get.

Think it does come with Maxidot but not the full colour version, is that what you got? Hoping I get some freebies I wasn't expecting!

• Like 1

Nice one ! it does looks nice with the Zeus alloys too. (good job as i ordered them too)

Would welcome more photos of the inside and out!!

In regards to the black roof rails... i maybe the only one... but im happy they are black - i have ordered the below colour and the black help break up the roof.

DO you have the LED rear tail lights ?

152--00030_zps9ukajbng.png

152--00012_zpsm6znbg0q.png

Edited by RickTT