build/delivery times?

aernala

Hi 

Its not the delivery time I'm interested in, just how long before the dealer gets sent notification of the build week.

Beside spare wheel and towbar is there anything else I really should be adding to the order - 1.4tsi L&K ?

As i said before, " how long is a piece of string ". Honestly, I'm not being flippant and I know, like we all are, your keen to have a date. But there is no single answer to your question. My last Yeti took literally months to get a confirmed date and this came with a caution.

Keep on at the dealer, they update the build schedules weekly, so middle of the week get on the phone.

Hi 

Its not the delivery time I'm interested in, just how long before the dealer gets sent notification of the build week.

Beside spare wheel and towbar is there anything else I really should be adding to the order - 1.4tsi L&K ?

Should know a provincial build week within couple of weeks. But this week may change.

Sometimes there are delays, it's a bit of a lottery time wise, as it depends on what other customers have ordered.

Our (SWMBO's) 2nd Yeti.....

Ordered week 29, collected start of week 40. 

Petrol Blue SE-L TDI 150 4x4 plus lots of options. Lovely car IMO, despite the Amundsen problem we're having at the moment. 

Looks like 10-12 weeks is the going rate at the moment. 

Thanks for the replies, will chase dealer up in a week or so. Seem to remember when we ordered our original Yeti got a build week almost immediately though I know they are not set in stone.

Just surprised how little paperwork we have so far - CC receipt for £500 deposit and an email quote; nothing else. Maybe it being a PCH deal is the reason.

Just surprised how little paperwork we have so far - CC receipt for £500 deposit and an email quote; nothing else. Maybe it being a PCH deal is the reason.

Perfectly normal - just the same with us.  Until a week or so before collection when you sign the finance / hire docs [though this may be done when you are collecting / taking delivery]. Then a week or so after collection, more paperwork from Skoda finance. All very straight forward.............Tony

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered Yeti 1.2 SEL Dsg with quite a few extras middle of wk 34. Had call from dealer saying it's in the UK now wk 42, and has been allocates a car transporter to them. I've had 3 Octavias L&K x x and 1 vRs. This is the quickest build time yet. A month ahead than expected. Not a problem as vRs went in on order and were keeping the current Seat for now as a town tuner.

Ive been advised today that my new VRS is at the UK port and has been there for 2 days. Has anyone had any experience of how long it takes to be delivered from th UK port?

Thanks

Ive been advised today that my new VRS is at the UK port and has been there for 2 days. Has anyone had any experience of how long it takes to be delivered from th UK port?

Thanks

Mine was 3 days then allow a couple of days for PDI etc.

Fred

Got call from dealer early last week saying it was in UK, 2 days later at dealer. Problem now was yesterday's collection day didn't happen due to DVLA registration site not working. Hope to collect tomorrow, but just found info on Twitter from this morning with guy and DVLA. He says it's them, they say it'dealers site. So waiting game continues.