The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

Just now, Aspman said:

I think her pre-nup says she's working on commission. 

Some tacky pics in GQ if you can be bothered to take a look. Vary tacky pics.

14 hours ago, Lee01 said:

Some tacky pics in GQ if you can be bothered to take a look. Vary tacky pics.

We'll I felt it to be my duty to investigate this to be completely aware of the political situation.

Having viewed the "Naked Supermodel edition" I feel far better informed.

• Like 2

Brilliant set up and side step. I love it.

And Donald will have been raging internally that he was left until pretty much last to get a welcome :D

• Like 1

Oh dear............

The Washington Post reported Friday night that Kushner and Russia’s ambassador to Washington discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.a5c7927344b1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-considers-major-changes-amid-escalating-russia-crisis/2017/05/27/44d1a016-4230-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.b003ae10afb9

• 2 weeks later...

Qatar hosts the biggest US Base in the Middle East.

Donald Trump and his mixing it up just for the arms deals with Saudi Arabia is making him the most dangerous half wit in the world.

Prepared to start a war anyplace to detract from any enquiries into him and business practices or connections.

North Korea would be a no win for the USA so stir up the Middle East, more profitable for the USA.

• Like 1

Must make some time later to read/read comeys testimony. As for Qatar becoming the latest scape goat.. yet more deflection away from where US money is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting to note the number of U.S. military bases in South Korea and then imagine unification and that's potential as a threat to China's sovereignty.......and proximity to Vladivostok also.

Americans need to look at the other person's perspective more often, particularly with Trump in control (?) of the launch means.

China needs North Korea as a buffer no matter what as far as they are concerned.

Someone needs to control Trump.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ryeman said:

Interesting to note the number of U.S. military bases in South Korea and then imagine unification and that's potential as a threat to China's sovereignty.......and proximity to Vladivostok also.

Americans need to look at the other person's perspective more often, particularly with Trump in control (?) of the launch means.

China needs North Korea as a buffer no matter what as far as they are concerned.

Someone needs to control Trump.

Totally agree. For all China's bluff and bluster regarding North Korea. The last thing they want is a unified Korea, allied to the USA, they're quite happy to maintain the status quo.

I seem to recall that when the Cuban crisis was eventually resolved it was only as a result of Kennedy agreeing to remove the nuclear weapons from Russia's (then) border which were stationed in Turkey.

The quid pro quo didn't get any publicity because it was kept a secret.....Khrushchev got what HE wanted though.

Another reason why NK is easy to use is that it serves as a military distraction from the failures in the middle east.

Dealing with the NK situation is a "traditional" geo-political and diplomatic scenario which can be discussed knowing the odds of anything going wrong are minimal,ie a shooting war.

Whereas the the middle east is too unpredictable and diplomatic channels in the worse conflict zones are non existent,  Daesh dont want to talk they just want to spread hate and fear. As for Qatar, in S.A.'s theyre doing too well for themselves and need taking down a peg or 2, and distracts from SA being discussed as the real source of most the financing of the terror actions globally.

12 hours ago, mac11irl said:

Another reason why NK is easy to use is that it serves as a military distraction from the failures in the middle east.

Dealing with the NK situation is a "traditional" geo-political and diplomatic scenario which can be discussed knowing the odds of anything going wrong are minimal,ie a shooting war.

Whereas the the middle east is too unpredictable and diplomatic channels in the worse conflict zones are non existent,  Daesh dont want to talk they just want to spread hate and fear. As for Qatar, in S.A.'s theyre doing too well for themselves and need taking down a peg or 2, and distracts from SA being discussed as the real source of most the financing of the terror actions globally.

I see it (NK) as being about maintenance of a buffer zone to avoid the situation Russia faced ie- the stationing of missiles directly on the border Turkey in the 60s.

China certainly don't want that!.

Well Jr. Is potentially in a lot of trouble..

As could be the man himself depending on what else gets investigated/discovered about his activities..

I suspect this book gives the background to how it was possible........reminds me of the movie Network, with the line " I'm mad as hell and can't take it anymore! (Trump voters?)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/chicken****-club_us_5963fcc6e4b005b0fdc7bacb

Edited by Ryeman

So Spicer finally had enough.

And then The Donald asks if he has the power to pardon himself and others over the russia thing... a week after he is still calling it fake news and a witch hunt..

I seriously think that unless The Donald gets a hole in one this weekend he might not just be sending off tweets but starting something against North Korea.

The guy is raggin and has enough other nutters around him egging him on.