Floor mats

I ordered the prestige ones from SS before the car arrived only to find that the dealer had given me a set of the standard carpet mats. The only differences as far as I can tell are the prestige ones have a silver edging and the pile is quite a bit deeper. Both come with the branding, have clips to secure them in place and fit perfectly.

Could you please snap a picture of both?

Thanks

Got my 'prestige' ones from Superskoda. Ordered 22/12, turned up yesterday. £53 posted. They're nice... well, they're mats. From what I can see they're virtually like-for-like quality with the carpet in the car itself.

• 2 weeks later...

So the Super Luxury car mats from officialcarmats arrived, and the verdict is...

No complaints from me. Fit fine and front mats secure to plastic floor studs. Seem perfectly good product for under £40 (inc. del) in plain black on black colouration. Not sure how the recycled rubber backing compares to an official product, but as you can't see / feel it once the mats are in place it matters not. Only time will tell how well they wear, but as they are made from 1300g/m2 carpet they feel nice and soft underfoot and blend well with existing floor. A satisfied customer.

post-134269-0-00211500-1452701337_thumb.jpeg

post-134269-0-30627600-1452701390_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Hi guys,

I just picked up my superb on Thursdays.

Im also stugleing to find decent floor mats, idealy i would like rubber ones, ive found these ones so far.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191727305884?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Has any one looked at these or would consider these?

Kev

Worthing Skoda Ordered them for me, they have the Superb name on them, and they have this half inch lip around the edges, which keeps any liquids within the confines of the mats.

Thanks for the info, I'll try find some online, sounds like what I'm after.

attachicon.gifDSC_1009.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_1004.jpgI purchased Skoda Rubber Mats, front and rear and also boot mat, can't remember the cost of the set, somewhere around £65 i think, but i am very pleased with them.

I've been quoted £65 for them too, seems reasonable given how well they fit. I've often wondered why the default trim in any car is carpet, given most folk with nice carpets don't wear outdoor shoes around the house.

I've been quoted £65 for them too, seems reasonable given how well they fit. I've often wondered why the default trim in any car is carpet, given most folk with nice carpets don't wear outdoor shoes around the house.

I'm pleased with them, they seem to be of good quality, fit really well, especially to boot mat, I'm afraid I'm very OCD, my cars are always kept top notch, family always take the p--s but I get great pleaser from a nicely kept car.

Edited by roughrider10
  • Like 1

My superb was ordered with factory fitted matts. The quality isn't great. The superskoda website ones look so much better than the ones fitted in my car.

Question did anyone else order factory fitted matts and if yes do they have SUPERB embroidered into the matts? Mine are just plain grey and look really cheap!

Other than that the car is ........ Well superb

As an L&K model mine came with mats as standard. They are plain black with no embroidered words and the pile is not very deep. I ordered the Superb III - original Skoda interior floor mats PRESTIGE - GREY LINE - RHD from SuperSkoda and they are much better. I'll use the original supplied L&K mats for winter and change to the prestige mats for summer.

The mats you can specify as an option on other models may be different. I have a feeling there are two types of mat that have the embroidered SUPEB letters.

I also have the Skoda fitted rubber mats and boot mat, these are actually quite good, I posted some pics a few day ago, but I also purchased the Tunnel cover from Superskoda, which fits really well, stop my granddaughter from living muddy / dirty stuff all over the tunnel.

Edited by roughrider10