New Scout PCH deals

Not bad.

Some of this initial rental payments are eye watering tough.

In the options list,mint says Amunsden is free, is it standard on the scout?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems pretty good if genuine - thought ours was ok at £216 per month (35 + 6) but has metallic but wouldn't add that much.

I think the longer the term, the more expensive in general........

Not bad.

Some of this initial rental payments are eye watering tough.

In the options list,mint says Amunsden is free, is it standard on the scout?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't think the deposits were too bad for 10k miles per annum. I'm sure there's flexibility to reduce this but the monthly payments would obviously have to increase to balance the books - swings and roundabouts!

Not sure on sat nav.......I'd like to say yes.

Some of the deposits on other dear were quite high. Also checked out the BMW and the initial payments were £2k+!

Will deffo consider a scout on replacing VRS. It wasn't until I had some friends in the car commenting on just how harsh the suspension is, I now notice it a lot when I'm driving it.

Some of the deposits on other dear were quite high. Also checked out the BMW and the initial payments were £2k+!

Will deffo consider a scout on replacing VRS. It wasn't until I had some friends in the car commenting on just how harsh the suspension is, I now notice it a lot when I'm driving it.

I agree but for a slight increase in deposit and monthly payment you get a lot more car too........horses for courses!

I didn't think the deposits were too bad for 10k miles per annum. I'm sure there's flexibility to reduce this but the monthly payments would obviously have to increase to balance the books - swings and roundabouts!

Not sure on sat nav.......I'd like to say yes.

Amunsen is standard on the Scout.

Amunsden is standard on the Scout, collected mine on 22/12.

Dealer told me that metallic paint is included on PCH if contract is with Volkswagen Finance, I suspect that some may keep this quiet to give the appearance of wiggle room on the price.

VW probably want to include this as I imagine a load of non-metallic ex-rentals would be more tricky for them to shift.

Dealer told me that metallic paint is included on PCH if contract is with Volkswagen Finance, I suspect that some may keep this quiet to give the appearance of wiggle room on the price.

VW probably want to include this as I imagine a load of non-metallic ex-rentals would be more tricky for them to shift.

Exactly - you'd think they'd advertise this fact to shift a few more units, after all the cars with good lease deals tend to be the ones the manufacturers are not shifting enough of in the first place.

That's interesting, broker/dealer quotes were higher for metallic by circa £17pm for my scout. When I queried it ( my lease Corsa was only £'s more for metallic than red or white, due to better residuals) they replied that VW group did not factor this in and charged the full amount for metallic. Seems a false economy to me, as per the comments above.

A mate of mine at work is about to take his first step into a PCH and was all set on the Scout from Blue Chilli Cars in the opening post.

Just spoke to them and they've all gone!

Does anyone know of any other brokers pushing cheap PCH deals on the Scout?

Thanks, that is one busy website, my eyes!!

Seems the offer from Blue Chilli Cars was almost too good to be true.

Theirs was 9+23 @ £160 / month (10,000 miles) so basically £213 per month.

Ling Cars is 3+35 @ £244 / month (10,000 miles) which equates to £258 per month.

Simpsons Skoda at Colne have a Scout lease deal...I got mine through them with no problems. Their advertised offer is for a 2 year lease at 8,000 miles per year but they can alter the up front payment vs monthly payments as well as the annual mileage.

• Like 1

A fellow Yorkie, not seen your Scout out and about yet!

We did see that offer too.

£2090 deposit then £149 for 23 months (8,000 miles) which is £230 per month.

Pretty damn good but less mileage and £17 more than the OP's deal.

http://www.simpsonsskoda.co.uk/new-car-offers/scout-pch/

Edited by silver1011

Mine is through Move Leasing, A 150 manual. No extras except the space saver.

6+23 £1613 deposit then £224 + vat = £268/ month  for 15000 per annum, with full maintenance included. I reckon that's okay, but time will tell whether the maintenance inclusion was a good idea or not.

• Like 1

I'm beginning to wonder if the original deal, that interestingly is now no longer available, was 'ever' available...

Seems the offer from Blue Chilli Cars was almost too good to be true.

Theirs was 9+23 @ £160 / month (10,000 miles) so basically £213 per month.

Nice find Chubbs!

So this one is 6+23 with £1,117 down and 23x £186, again 10,000 miles.

Over the two years this is £225 per month, or £12 more per month.

Getting closer to Blue Chilli Cars  :D