Fabia Cup holders - An Alternative!

Decron

It would appear that the piccys have vanished off the server hence the odd looking original post :confused:

My car is currently in having Eibachs fitted but when i get it back this afternoon ill take a new one.

It would appear that the piccys have vanished off the server hence the odd looking original post :confused:

My car is currently in having Eibachs fitted but when i get it back this afternoon ill take a new one.

Cheers! :thumbup:

I need to find a cup holder that will hold the 500ml lucozade botles.

I found a good place the other day for can's and bottle's of all sizes. The handle that lets the seat lide backwards and forwards traps the can's etc to the center consol perfect.

Just fitted mine, and took it straight back out.... i'm not keen on the way it fits and its a slightly different colour to the rest of the dash.... :( Anyone wanna buy mine,

i miss my cup holders! had to take them out when i got a double din head unit.:mad:

Although i did manage a deal involving 4 bottles of wine for them at the last yorkshire meet.:D

Daz

I am willing to trade any amounts of vino for anything! ( well almost anything:D )

5 Octavia alloys must be worth a smallish lake! ( I have one in my garage:rofl: )

Let's start a Briskoda barter system.

I'll swap a mad wife (earns 25k a year)

A Horrible 15 year old, ( she is very pretty)

New hedge trimmers ( no hedge!)

43 odd socks.

I will swap all or some of these for 'owt interesting:thumbup:

I am willing to trade any amounts of vino for anything! ( well almost anything:D )

5 Octavia alloys must be worth a smallish lake! ( I have one in my garage:rofl: )

Let's start a Briskoda barter system.

I'll swap a mad wife (earns 25k a year)

A Horrible 15 year old, ( she is very pretty)

New hedge trimmers ( no hedge!)

43 odd socks.

I will swap all or some of these for 'owt interesting:thumbup:

Ill have the 43 odd socks for recycled toilet paper x 4 rolls. :D

Just fitted mine, and took it straight back out.... i'm not keen on the way it fits and its a slightly different colour to the rest of the dash.... :( Anyone wanna buy mine,

I'm definitely interested. What exactly is it about the way it fits that you don't like?

The cubby hole is slight recessed, and the front is completly flat where as the fabia dash curves out slightly, so its slightly more recessed in the centre than the edges. Everyone else who's fitted these is happy with them, i'm just psycho fussly about things like this.... :o :O